The State Bank of India takes the initiative to conduct the SBI PO Exam annually to select eligible candidates for the vacancy of Probationary Officers. Now, the SBI has published the Prelims exam dates for the SBI PO Exam, which is likely to be conducted on 1, 4, and 6 November 2023. The Mains exam is scheduled to be held in December or January 2024. So, a few days have been left for the candidates to strategize their preparations. It is evident that the SBI PO Exam is considered to be exceptionally competitive, and lakhs of candidates apply for this post from all over the country. In this article, we will help you with simple yet effective tips through which you can easily crack the SBI PO Exam.
We have enlisted the most efficient preparation strategies through which you will have a detailed knowledge about the sections. So, plan your timetable accordingly by including these tips.
Last Few Days Preparation Tips for SBI PO Prelims
Check out these preparation tips to understand the core of SBI PO Prelims sections and strategize your plans accordingly.
Preparation Tips For Quantitative Aptitude Section
- The Quant section can be the most mark-fetching one for you if you practice it properly.
- You have to cover some of the most important subjects, such as Profit and Loss, Percentages, Time and Distance, Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Time and Work, Probability, Mensuration, and more.
- Understand the basics and clarify your concepts.
- You can remember some shortcut tricks to solve this section in a good timeframe.
Preparation Tips For Reasoning Section
- Reasoning is one of the most difficult ones among all the sections. So, it needs a lot of practice.
- Go through important topics such as Numeric series, Syllogism, puzzles, and arrangements, etc.
- Solve 30 to 40 questions on a daily basis.
- Attempt mock tests to clear your doubts.
- Don’t take more than 2 minutes to solve a question.
- Prefer easy topics to fetch you more marks instead of getting confused within a complex syllabus.
Preparation Tips For English Language Section
- The English section is not about guessing work. So, if you are not confident about something, just leave it.
- Your reading ability should be strong to tackle the reading comprehension section.
- The grammar section can be easy for you if you understand the core principles.
- Make sure you practice mocks and previous year’s questions to understand the pattern of the exam.
Important Tips to Follow For SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023
These are common tips that you must prioritize to crack the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023:
- Understand the sections of the syllabus and accordingly amplify your preparation values.
- It is important for you to follow the exam pattern and marking scheme of SBI PO Prelims 2023.
- Choose simple and understandable study material and avoid complex sources.
- Attempt mock tests regularly.
- Practice SBI PO Previous Year Papers to grasp the detailed pattern of the questions.
- Most importantly, never miss revisions.
These are some preparation strategies you must abide by for your upcoming SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023.