MPSCB Syllabus 2023
MP State Cooperative Bank has released the recruitment notification for eligible candidates for various posts. The recruitment of candidates will be done based on the online examination and interview round. Therefore, to help the candidates in order to get qualify for the interview round, we are here with the complete MPSCB Syllabus and Exam pattern for the upcoming MP State Cooperative Bank Exam 2023.
MPSCB Official Notification 2023: Check Here
MPSCB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of the MPSCB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 in the given below table.
|MPSCB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: Overview|
|Organization||MP State Cooperative Bank|
|Exam Name||MP State Cooperative Bank Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam And Interview|
|MPSCB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023||Check this Post in Hindi|
MPSCB Syllabus 2023: Section Wise
There are a total number of five sections in the MPSCB Syllabus 2023 which are Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Professional Knowledge. Here we have provided the section-wise complete syllabus for the upcoming MPSCB Exam 2023.
MPSCB Syllabus 2023: Reasoning Ability
- Order and Ranking
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning,
- Statement, and Assumption,
- Passage Inference
- Conclusion, Argument
MPSCB Syllabus 2023: English Language
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary based questions
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Paragraph /Sentences Restatement
MPSCB Syllabus 2023: Quantitative Aptitude
- Speed Time & Distance
- Simple Interest
- Basic Calculation
- Quadratic Equation
- Time & Work
- Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Problems
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
MPSCB Syllabus 2023: General Awareness
- Currencies & Capitals
- Financial Awareness
- Banking Awareness
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Abbreviations
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Bank Management
- Infrastructure and Project Finance
- Management Control System
- Money and banking
MPSCB Exam Pattern 2023
- There is a total of 200 marks for the written examination and 20 marks will be reserved for the interview Round.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 % marks shall be deducted.
- The question paper will be available in both language Hindi and English.
- A minimum of 10 times of applicant’s registration is required for each post to conduct online examinations.
- There is a sectional time duration for each section in the examination.
- At the time of the Interview, The Selection Committee will decide the criteria for giving preference to candidates having work experience.
- There is a total number of five sections in the online examination.
|MPSCB Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subjects (Not in Sequence)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each section|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|