NABARD Development Assistant Mains exam was held on 29th November 2019. NABARD exam had five sections namely English(Descriptive), quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, computer and general awareness. English section was consisted of Essay, Precis Writing, and Report/ Letter Writing of 50 marks that was to be tackled in 30 minutes. A number of students appeared for the NABARD Development Assistant exam and aspirants who are aiming NABARD for the coming time can check the NABARD Development Assistant Exam Analysis and Review. It is important for the students to clear the cut off that will be decided by the authority to be considered for provisional allotment.Students who have appeared for it must be looking for the expected cut off. Here we will discuss on the expected cut off for NABARD Development Assistant Mains exam.
Check the overall good attempts for NABARD Development Assistant Mains exam 2019
The good attempts as per the review of students in the NABARD Development Assistant Phase 2 are given in the table below. It is clarified that good attempts are solely based on the review of students. The level of NABARD Development Assistant Phase 2 was of Easy-Moderate level.
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Expected Cut Off 2019
The level of the NABARD Development Assistant Mains exam was of easy to moderate level according to reviews given by the students. Keeping in mind the good attempts and level of the exam, types of questions asked, the expected cut-off drawn by our expert team may lie somewhere between 109-116 (Without descriptive)
Note: It is important to score descent marks in Descriptive writing to be considered for the final selection. The cut off mentioned above is for the objective part only.
Important Links For LIC Assistant Mains 2019
- Pro Tips To Crack LIC Assistant Mains 2019
- LIC Assistant Mains: Tips to Score in Reasoning
- How To Prepare Quantitative Aptitude For LIC Assistant Mains
- LIC Assistant Mains 2019 English Section Tips
- LIC Assistant Mains 2019: How To Ace Through GA Section
Factors to be considered while framing the expected cut off for NABARD Development Assistant Mains 2019
☛Number of vacancies
☛Number of candidates appeared
☛Candidates to be selected for the Mains exam
☛Zone and post applied
Check the NABARD Development Assistant Mains Marking Scheme
- Marks scored in the phase-2 will be decided according to the marking scheme as mentioned in the official notification.
- Each question in the Phase-1 carry 1 mark each.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- No marks will be deduct if a question is left unattempted, or blank.
- Marks obtained in the Phase-2 will be counted for drawing the final merit list.
- There will be LPT for those who have applied from different state.
Language Proficiency Test: NABARD Development Assistant Mains 2019
Aspirants who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet /certificate indicating official language as one of the subjects will not be subjected to Language Proficiency Test. In case of others who have qualified in the exam and have applied from different state, the language proficiency test will be conducted after the declaration of result of Main examination at the Regional Office of concerned State. LPT will be conducted in the official language of the concerned state. Candidates who fail to qualify the same will not be given the appointment letter.
Check the LIC Assistant Mains Test Series below that includes full length mock as well.