NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November
The National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development has effectively conducted its NABARD Grade A Mains Exam 2023 on 19 November 2023. Candidates who will be selected in this round will be able to attend the Interview session, which is going to be held in January 2024. A huge number of students have been seen out the exam centre and they were positive about their performance. After cracking the Prelims round, they were more confident and soulful. In this article, we have provided the detailed NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November, prepared by our experts. This analysis has been prepared by acquiring in-depth reviews of the students.
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023
In this article, we will provide you a detailed NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023 conducted on 19 November. Our expert team has yielded this analysis after reviewing the performance of the candidates. In this post, you will be able to understand the topics covered in the Mains phase of the NABARD Grade A Exam 2023. Check out the authentic NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November, here.
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November: Difficulty Level
The NABARD Grade A Mains Exam 2023 consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. In Paper 1, students appeared in the General English section, which was a descriptive test. On the other hand, Paper 2 has Economic Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development. This paper has been segmented into objective and descriptive-type questions. In this NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November, you can verify the difficulty level of each paper conveniently.
|NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November: Difficulty Level|
|Paper 1: General English||Moderate|
|Paper 2: Economic Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development||Moderate-Difficult|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 19 November: Section-Wise
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam consist of two papers in total. For your reference, we have mentioned the topics covered in each section.
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis: English
Go through the sections below to understand the segmented questions that came in the English subject:
Essay(500-520 Words, 40 Marks)
- Agriculture and Technology Complement Each Other For Better Prospects. Discuss
- Cooperatives and Their Role In Rural India’s Development
- Importance of Work Life Balance
- Detrimental Effects Of Social Media On Relationships & Health
Letter Writing(200-220 Words, 30 Marks)
- Write a letter to the customer care department of the electricity board for changing the address.
- Write a letter to your residential society secretary to open a small library for children in the society.
- Write a letter to congratulate your manager on his farewell and appreciate the role played by him in your career.
Precis(120 Words, 30 Marks)
- Social Media & Short Videos for Brand Promotion
NABARD Grade A Paper 2: ESI & ARD: Objective Questions
- Sickle Cell Anaemia-Passage-3 Questions
- MGNREGA-4 Questions
- Vishwakarma Scheme-2 Marks
- SVAMITVA-1 Mark
- Ambedkar OBC Scheme
- Shree Anna Scheme-Who Is Implementing?
- Primary Tillage
- Feed Preparation
- Bhangari Breed
- Soil Conductivity-4 Questions
NABARD Grade A Paper 2: ESI & ARD: Subjective Questions
Here, we have listed down the NABARD Grade A Paper 2, ESI and ARD Subjective Questions.
15 Markers(Word Limit-600 Words)
- What Is Agroforestry? Explain Its Features, Advantages & Problems(Compulsory)
- The sources of Institutional Credit from commercial banks and cooperative banks have increased in our country. However, many farmers still depend on non-institutional credit . Discuss.
- Demographic Change and Economic Growth In India
10 Markers(Word Limit-400 Words)
- What is Extension Education & Discuss all the 12 extension Methods & Benefits of the Extension Education In Agriculture.
- Explain Financial Inclusion in the context of the RBI Financial Inclusion Index.
- Explain the Problems Associated with Agricultural Marketing in India