RBI Assistant Apply Online: RBI Assistant apply online link is activated. Only a few days are left. The last date to apply is 16th January 2020. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for RBI Assistant at the earliest to avoid last minute panic. Do not wait for 16th make sure you fill up the application before the due date. RBI Assistant online application link has been given below.
RBI will recruit 926 assistants through a two tier exam i.e. RBI Prelims followed by RBI Mains. RBI Assistant Prelims will be held on 14th/15th February 2020 followed by mains exam in March 2020. The examination will be held online across various centres.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
This year, RBI has introduced a major change in examination pattern. RBI has introduced a sectional timing for the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam. Here is the RBI Assistant 2019 exam pattern for prelims and mains pattern:
RBI Assistant 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 min|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
There is no interview in RBI Assistant Recruitment Process. However, there is Language Proficiency Test (LPT) after the RBI Assistant Mains Exam. Candidates who will get shortlisted after the mains exam will go through the LPT. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate who are not proficient in the official/ Local Language will be disqualified.
The local language that are to be tested as per the official notification are given below:
|Area||Language for LPT|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
Prepare For RBI Assistant 2019 With: