RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023: The candidates preparing for one of the most reputed examinations RBI Assistant Exam must be aware of the RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023. There are three stages in the RBI Assistant Selection Process, preliminary, main examinations, and Language Proficiency Test. In this post, we have provided the complete RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023: Check Here
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 will release by the Reserve Bank of India soon on its official website. Therefore all those candidates who are aiming for RBI Assistant 2023 must be aware of the RBI Assistant Selection process, which is provided in this post.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of the RBI Assistant Selection process 2023 in the given table below.
|RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Exam Name||RBI Exam 2023|
|Vacancy||To be Notified|
|Language Of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains|
|RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023||Check This Post in Hindi|
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023: Phase Wise
The RBI Assistant Selection process is divided into three stages, i,e. Preliminary examination, mains examination, and language proficiency test. Here we have provided the detailed RBI Assistant Selection process 2023.
- There are a total of three sections in the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2023.
- The total marks allotted for the exam are 100 in the RBI Assistant Preliminary Examination.
- A penalty of 0.25 marks allotted to the question is applied for each wrong answer.
- The total time duration of the RBI Assistant Preliminary exam is 60 minutes (20 minutes for each section)
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
- There is no penalty if a question is left unanswered.
- The total time allotted for the Mains examination is 135 minutes.
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2023 consists of a total number of five sections which are English Language, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness
- The maximum mark allotted for the main examination of RBI Assistant is 200.
|RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023||RBI Assistant Salary 2023|
|RBI Assistant Cutoff 2023|
Language Proficiency Test
RBI Assistant is a three-stage selection process which are prelims, mains, and LPT. All those candidates who will be provisionally shortlisted in the online mains exam will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). This LPT test will begin before the joining process.