| Updated On December 24th, 2019 at 02:38 pm
RBI Grade B is the most Prestigious and the most sought after exam in the country. Every year a number of students are recruited for RBI as GRADE B officer. It is considered to be the most difficult exam among all the banking exam due to the high weightage of General Awareness section. As the RBI Grade B exam is scheduled to be held on 9th November hence from now hardly 40 days are left for the RBI Exam 2019. The main fact lies with the statement that no one can ace the exam without regular practice. with the obvious statement, it is time to pace up your preparation for the RBI Grade B phase-1.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
RBI Grade B Study Plan
A well oraganized study plan is a must have thing while starting your preparation. One should know, what and from where he should start. Strategy to work on the weak and strong points can help you get through the RBI Grade B exam. Prepare a study plan which covers all the important topics with more emphasis on your weak points. Take the help of previous years papers and mock test to get the idea about the expected exam pattern. Check how you start your preparation with a study plan. Check the study plan and start your preparation accordingly to manage time for each section, Accuracy and speed.
Check the the RBI Grade B Study plan for your daily preparation
|Date||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness|
|1st October||Reading comprehension||Blood relation and Inequality||partnership, bar graph DI||Current Affairs (June)|
|2nd October||para jumble/Sentence rearrangement||Puzzle||Profit and loss and Quadratic equation||Current Affairs (July)|
|3rd October||error detection||Puzzle/Setaing arrangemnet||Time and Work/ Line Graph DI||Current Affairs (August)|
|5th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|6th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|7th October||Double fillers/Cloze test||Syllogism||Data sufficiency/ pipes and cistern||Current Affairs (June)|
|8th October||word swap, colum fillers||Direction and coding-decoding||average, ages, percentage||Current Affairs (July)|
|9th October||Idiom fillers, vocab||machine input-output||Time and work, Caselet DI||Current Affairs (August)|
|10th October||Sentence completion/Column sentence||puzzles||Missing DI, quantity comparision||Current Affairs (September)|
|12th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|13th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|14th October||Reading comprehension, cloze test||Inequality, syllogism||DI||Current Affairs (June)|
|15th October||Error detection, Combination fillers||Blood relation||SI-CI, Mixture and Allegation||Current Affairs (July)|
|16th October||Phrase replacement, connectors||Input-output||Problem on trains and wrong number series||Current Affairs (August)|
|17th October||Fillers/double fillers||Data sufficiency||probability, permutation and combination||Current Affairs (September)|
|19th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|20th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|21st October||Miscellaneous||coding- decoding and logical||Pie Chart DI, Mensuration||Current Affairs (June)|
|22nd October||Colum based fillers, word replacement||Puzzles||Speed Time Distance, Table DI||Current Affairs (July)|
|23rd October||para jumble, connectors||Direction and Inequality||Miscellaneous DI, Wrong Series||Current Affairs (August)|
|24th October||Reading comprehension||Syllogism and Blood relation||Average, Approximation||Current Affairs (September|
|26th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|27th October||practice set||practice set||practice set||practice set|
|28th October||Sentence arrangement, fillers||Input-Output||Arithmatic DI, Profit and Loss||Current Affairs (June)|
|29th October||cloze test, error detection||Data Sufficiency||SI-CI, Missing Series||Current Affairs (July|
|30th October||Vocab, idiom phrases||Puzzles||Time and Work, Miscellaneous DI||Current Affairs (August)|
|31st October||Miscellaneous||logical and Direction||Speed Time Distance, Bar Graph DI||Current Affairs (September)|
Tips to prepare for RBI Grade B, Phase-1
As few days are left for the exam and the syllabus is very vast. You have number of topics to be covered for RBI exam. You need to be consistent with your practice. Read the news on regular basis as there will be 80 questions from General awareness section which is no piece of cake. Read these simple tips to crack RBI Grade B this year.
- Focus on your weak points and start improving on them from the very first day you start your preparation.
- Know about your strong points and strengths. Knowing this will help you fetch good marks in the RBI Exam 2019.
- Practice to increase your calculation speed. It matters a lot in the quantitative aptitude.
- Keep a track on your speed. Try to attempt maximum questions in the given time.
- Make sure whatever you attempt is accurate. Accuracy matters a lot in the bank exams.
- Take mock test on regular basis to keep a record of your performance. And improve where you lack.
- Practice from previous year papers so that you know what to study as according to the latest exam pattern.
- Make notes of important topics so that you can revise them at the time of exam.
Students make the best of the RBI Grade B Study plan and organize your topics accordingly. Make sure nothing important is left behind. Study from the best books for RBI Grade B and test series. In case you have any issue with feel free to reach us at email@example.com. Our experts will reach you soon with the solution.