SBI Clerk Main Cut Off 2019: Check State-Wise Cutoff
State Bank of India has released the state-wise cutoff of SBI Clerk Main examination 2019 which was held on 10th August 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Cut-off of all the states have been given below in tabular form. Aspiring Bankers can go through the cut-off of all the states and prepare a foolproof strategy accordingly.
The cut-off of any examination depends on the following factors:
- Level of the Examination.
- Pattern of the Examination.
- Number of Vacancies.
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy.
- Mains Qualifying ratio with respect to total number of vacancies.