The State Bank Of India has successfully conducted Prelims examination for the recruitment of 8000+ Junior Associate/Clerk. Due to coronavirus outbreak SEBI and RBI have postponed their exams, however SBI has not yet released any notice regarding postponement of SBI Clerk Mains which was scheduled to be held on 19 April 2020. We suggest that aspirants should not put their preparation at halt, as this time is very crucial. You should keep on practicing and today is the time for all the students preparing for SBI Clerk Mains to take part in the All India Mock Test
You can choose to attempt the test on app or on web from the links given below:
Rule of SBI Clerk Mains All India Mock Test 2020
- The mock test will be of 2 hour and 45 minutes.
- There will be four section namely: Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness.
- Total marks allocated for the test is 200.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3rd mark for every wrong answer mark by the students.
- Students can switch to other section ( This feature will not be available in the actual exam).
- The test will be bilingual in nature.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hour 40 minutes|