"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-4): In the given pie chart, in state Bank of India there are two types of accounts Saving account and Current account which can be opened by an Indian.
These pie charts show the percentage wise breakup of these accounts spend in a given year. There are 4 quarters in a year and graph shown the inform
ation about three quarters.
Q1. If we include the 4th quarter in the given year, percentage of Current accounts opened in 2nd quarter will becomeof the total Current accounts opened during the whole year. Then what is the number of Current accounts opened in 4th quarter?
Q3. If the total number of Saving accounts opened in the whole year are 50% more than the Current account opened in the whole year, then find the ratio of the Saving accounts opened in 4th quarter to Current accounts opened in 4th quarter?
Q4. If the Saving accounts opened in 4th quarter is 240 more than the Saving accounts opened in 2nd quarter, then Saving accounts opened in 4th quarter is what percent of the total Saving accounts opened in the whole year?
Directions (5-10): What will come at the place of question mark in the following questions? (You are not expected to find exact value)
Q5. 16.978 + 27.007 + 36.984 - 12.969 - 9.003 = ?
Q8. 59.97% of 849.97 – 38.98% of 599.98 = ?
Directions (11-15): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- 100 MCQs Data Interpretation | Download Free PDF's of DI
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams