GD Topic- “Frequent space mission is wastage of resources for a country like India.”
Each candidate spoke on the above-mentioned topic for few minutes after which the group came to a conclusion. Group Discussion can be a tensed situation for some, but with confidence and clarity of thought, one can easily score in this phase. It is important to maintain the decorum of the session and avoid being too loud. Put forth your views and opinions firmly best backed by figures or facts and also let your fellow group members voice their opinions.
Some people have good content but their behaviour is aggressive and use of harsh words will reduce your marks.
Group Exercise – Traits you look in a team member for a project.
- Focus on goal
- Job knowledge
- Independent thinking
- Tell us about 4 P’s: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion.
- Elaborate it.
- How to do marketing and promotion of a product?
- What is your city famous for?
- What is Para banking? (I said sorry sir I am not aware of it.)
- What is universal banking? (I answered; and they cross questioned me with “do banks sell mutual funds?” I answered it.)
- Explain GST.
- How GST affected textile industry
- How much revenue turnover is must to file for GST? (sorry sir I am not aware of it.)
- Banking news (answered -tap on licensing, SFB, mergers, financial inclusion, politics in RBI)
- (cross question) What is financial inclusion
- (cross question) on financial inclusion
I hope this is useful for aspirants, try to stay stress free and be yourself. It is best to control yourself in GD and along with content your behaviour is equally important.