SSC is all set to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination for the recruitment of candidates into the prestigious posts under the central government. The exam date for SSC CGL Tier 1 is finalized from 2nd to 11th March 2020. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2019, with 100 questions that account for a total of 200 marks.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
Appearing for the Tier 1 exam requires lots of effort and continuous practice of mock tests. Practicing is what makes the difference between the scores of 2 competitors. Mock tests are a way to analyze where you stand in the crowd and the improvements that need to be done in order to crack the examination with flying colors. Now, many aspirants must be wondering where can they get the mocks to practice for the exam. SSCADDA is providing you with a free All India Mock Test for SSC CGL Tier 1 on 17th November 2019 i.e. Sunday that can be attempted only on Adda247 Store. The link for the same will be provided in this article. This is informed to the candidates that solutions will be uploaded on the next day i.e. Monday. Click on the link to register yourself.
Candidates can attempt the mock on Adda247 Store where it will be available for an hour. The result will be declared the very next day along with the solutions and the names of the toppers will be announced. Also, as a bonus, we will provide you with the video solutions for this mock test on Tuesday to help the aspirants comprehend it in a better way. What are you waiting for? Register Now for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Free Mock by entering your details in the form given below and stay tuned to take the exam.
Willing to attempt more mock tests to prepare for SSC CGL 2019? Check our SSC Premium Plus subscription where you can get unlimited mock tests, study notes, e-books & capsules. The mock tests are also available with detailed video solutions for an easy explanation. Click on the link given below for more details: