I am Sisira Kumar Behera selected in Oriental Bank of Commerce through the IBPS Clerk 2019, Thank you Adda247 team for your support. Daily current affairs, mini mocks, and sectional tests are very useful.
I started my journey in 2018 and my friend suggested the Adda247. I followed it since that date. Regularly studied for 5-6 hours and 2 mock tests daily which help me to Qualify for this exam. Finally, I got selected for the Oriental Bank of commerce as a clerk.
Exams in which I appeared:-
- IBPS PO 2018- Prelim clear, But not selected in Mains
- SBI CLERK 2019- Preliminary clear but in mains not selected.
- IBPS RRB PO 2019- Preliminary clear but in mains not selected.
- IBPS PO 2019- Mains not cleared
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – SELECTED FOR ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE in Odisha.
|Success Story of Ramkesh Gurjar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Central Bank of India||Success Story of Zenab Selected as IBPO PO in Union Bank of India|
My section-wise strategy to crack the exam:-
Quantitative Aptitude – Clear your concepts first it’s necessary for Quant section. Go through the conceptual method and create your own tricks which helps in the time of the exam.
Reasoning:- Reasoning is about practice, the only way to be good in reasoning is practice.the more you practice the more you gain.
English:- Start reading newspapers, especially editorial, and daily vocab. just revise those words, do as much reading as you can.
General awareness:- start writing daily current affairs, revise that on a weekly and monthly basis. The last 4 months General awareness is most important.
Thank you Adda247!
All the best for future Aspirants!
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org