Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has finally announced the final result of IBPS PO 2020. Team Bankersadda congratulate all the candidates who have qualified in the examination. We request our candidates to keep sharing their success stories with us and to continue the same, today we are here with one more success story of Vinod Rathod who is selected as IBPS PO 2020.
Success Story of Vinod Rathod
Hello! Team Adda. My name is Vinod Rathod. I have been selected as Probationary Officer in Canara Bank. First of all, Thank you @Team Adda for all the content you provide on your App. I would love to share my success story of cracking the IBPS-PO Exam on the first attempt. Whatever I am writing now has been my personal experience and the things I learned during this journey.
I started preparing for this exam in the month of September. My first goal was to grasp and understand all the basic concepts clearly. Then I went on to solve problems.
- English:– To be honest I don’t even remember any grammar rule. Yes, that’s true. Without Grammar rules to you can score good marks in English. I read The Hindu Newspaper without fail daily for 3 months. No compromise. I used to read daily for 2hrs. This reading practice made my score increase in the exams. And I practiced daily English quizzes from Adda n Gradeup app.
- Quant:- For the quant section, for the first 3months, I solved questions from Arun Sharma Book. Daily I used to practice for 3hrs without fail. Basics must be made stronger first. That’s the key for the quants section. If you are clear with the basics then nobody gonna stop you.
- Reasoning:- I used to solve 4-6 puzzles daily from the Adda App and practiced reasoning from the mock test that’s it. Practice is the key to improve marks in reasoning. Syllogism concepts should be made clear.
- Current Affairs:- I read current affairs from the Adda app n Gradeup app without fail. I alloted daily 2hrs for it. Consistency and revision are important for current affairs.
- Mock Test:- Whichever mock you follow, analysis is very important. Qualitative mocks are more important than quantitative. Analyze them properly then you are going to crack them easily. Make your weak section into strong and strong section into more strong.
Interview:- For the interview, I took a workshop from Vepa Academy, Secunderabad.
Finally, My brother and my girlfriend have been my constant supporters. They trusted me more than I did. They had faith in me, that really worked. I would like to thank all my family members. The moment result has announced the smile on my parent’s face was priceless.
Last but not least Thank you @Team Adda. It was possible only because of you guys. Special thanks to Aashish Sir. 🙏🏻