This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-3): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
‘Q + R’ means ‘Q is father of R’
‘Q ÷ R’ means ‘R is brother of Q’
‘Q × R’ means ‘Q is husband of R’
‘Q – R’ means ‘Q is sister of R’
Q1. In the expression B + D – S + C ÷ A, how is A related to B?
Q2. Which of the following expressions shows that Z is sister of X?
Q3. Which of the following is true for the given expression? ‘P- J + K – L + N ÷ M’
Directions (4-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language’
kids are always hungry’ is written as ‘mi fi bi gi’,
‘people were always told’ is written as ‘gi di ci hi’,
‘people eat all kids’ written as ‘bi ci vi ri’ and
‘all toys were hungry’ is written as ‘di ki fi vi’.
Q4. Which of the following represents ‘people are hungry’?
Q5. What does ‘vi’ stand for?
Q6. In a market research project, 20% opted for Nirma detergent whereas 60% opted for Surf Blue detergent. The rest were unsure. If the difference between those who opted for Surf Blue and those who were uncertain is 720. How many people participated in the survey?
Q7. Ram’s weight is 140% of Manu’s weight. Tanu’s weight is 90% of Mahesh’s weight. Mahesh’s weight is twice as much as Manu’s. What percentage of Ram’s weight is Tanu’s weight? (approximately)
Q8. Uday, a very clever businessman, started a business with very little capital. In the first year, he earned a profit of 50% and donated 50% of the total capital (initial capital + profit) to a charitable organization. The same course was followed in the 2nd and 3rd years also. If at the end of three years, he is left with Rs. 16,875, then find the amount donated by him at the end of the 2nd year.
Q9. Uday makes 750 articles at a cost of 60 paise per article. He fixes the selling price such that if only 600 articles are sold, he will make a profit of 40% on the outlay. However, 120 articles got spoiled and he was able to sell 630 articles at this price. Find his actual profit percent as the percentage of total outlay assuming that the unsold articles are useless.
Q10. Uday bought 100 kg of rice for Rs. 1100 and sold it at a loss of as much money as he received for 20 kg rice. At what price did he sell the rice (Rounded off to two decimal places)?
Directions (11-15): Five alternatives are given for the Idioms/Phrase printed in bold. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of Idiom/Phrase.
Q11. Hear it on grapevine
Q12. Get your walking papers.
Q13. Between the cup and the lips.
Q15. To toe the line
You May Also Like to Read:
- Learn more new words and their meaning to improve your vocabulary.
- Click here for New Pattern English Language Quiz.
- Computer Aptitude Questions for bank exams.
- Computer Study Notes for bank exams