UPSC EPFO Enforcement Previous Year Papers: Union Public Service Commission had released the notification for the recruitment of EPFO and exam will take place in the month of October. Total number of vacancies released are 421. This is the best time to start your preparation, If you have applied for this recruitment because you will be competing with thousands of students in the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam. In order to help you, so that you have an idea about the types of questions asked in the examination, we are providing previous years’ question papers here. Solving previous year exam papers are very important as it can bring the best in your preparation. So, In this article, we are providing you with UPSC EPFO Enforcement Exam previous year paper. Download UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Previous years’ papers now.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
You may also like to check:
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Check Official Notification
- For UPSC EPFO Study Material: Click Here
- UPSC EPFO Salary, Job Profile
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Previous Years’ Papers
No doubt, previous years’ papers helps an aspirant to get the idea about what they can expect in the upcoming exam. What could be the difficulty level, what type of question they would face and what should be their strategy to attempt the exam. Revising from previous years’ papers would help the willing candidates to be familiar with the exact exam pattern and it would be a great start to prepare for the beginners.
You may also like to read:
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020: How To Start Your Preparation?
- For UPSC EPFO Study Material: Click Here
There is always one factor that leads to the success of a candidate. That is approach of a student in preparing for an exam than others. Practice is the only one gap that can make an unsuccessful person, successful. It is important to prepare all the important topics but it is crucial to analyze from the previous year paper and mock tests. UPSC EPFO Enforcement previous years’ papers are the best way to practice for the exam.
How UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Previous Years’ Papers Will Be Beneficial?
- This will help you in section wise analysis and you will be able to practice the topics with more weightage.
- You can categorize important topics in each section.
- You can expect the previous years’ questions to be repeated in the upcoming exams.
- It will help you balance between difficulty level and your preparation level.
Why Previous Year Papers?
1. Helps in understanding the Exam Pattern:
Previous year paper will help you to know the exam pattern for ex- In UPSC EPFO exam there will be a Recruitment Test (RT) will be an Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based) consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Phase-1||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline)||100 Marks||2 Hours|
a) The Recruitment test will be of two hours duration.
b) All questions in the test will carry equal marks.
c) The test will be objective in nature.
d) The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English means it will be bilingual.
e) 1/3rd marks will be deducted as penalty.
f) There is a provision for PwD candidates shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and facility of Scribe
2. Helps in identifying the Important Topics For Exams:
Practicing UPSC EPFO previous year papers will help you in identifying important topics which have frequently appeared in the previous UPSC EPFO Exams.
3. Help in analysing the Difficulty Level of the Exam:
You can only get to know the difficulty level of the topics and sub-topics of the Written Exam, and you can prepare accordingly.
4. Helps in identifying your Strong and Weak Areas for the Exam:
It is while practicing previous year papers, which helps a student to make sure that they identify their strong and weak areas. Students are advised to first, try to focus on your weak areas and spend more time improving them. Make a time table and devote more time to your weak areas and less time to your strong areas.
5. Helps in Time Management:
It will help you to gain a edge over other students because time management is one thing that you can learn by practicing only. So make sure that you try to improve every time you give a mock.
Frequently asked Questions:
Q. How many Vacancies are there for UPSC EPFO?
Ans. As per the official notification, a total of 421 vacancies are notified.
Q. When will the Prelim be conducted?
Ans. As per the official notification, the Prelims is schedule to be conducted on 4th October 2020.
Q. How many stages are there for the Recruitment of UPSC EPFO 2020?
Ans. As per the official notification, there are three stages namely: Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Q. What is the last date to submit the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer application form ?
Ans. The last date to submit the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer application form was 31st January 2020.