Through BA Study Kit, we ensure that you do not miss out any of the important updates that include English Quizzes, Quant Quizzes, Reasoning Quizzes, General Awareness Quizzes, Banking Awareness Quizzes, Current Affair Quizzes, Computer Quizzes, Job Alerts, all sorts of Recruitment and Results notifications, Frequently asked questions for various job profiles, Motivational as well as Examination Tips related articles, Interview Tips, Descriptive Writing Tips, Success Stories, Study Notes on important topics of all the subjects, and much more for IBPS PO and Clerk, SBI PO and Clerk, RRB PO and Office Assistant, RBI Grade B Officer, Assistant and Attendant, and evry other Banking Examination. Keep yourself updated and never miss out anything important with Bankersadda Study Kit!!
2. Bank of India Credit Officers Recruitment 2018: Check Here
3. “Winners are not people who never fail, but People who never Give up”: Rajkumar Muniya (IBPS Clerk, Bank of India)
4. Reasoning Quiz for SBI Clerk 2018: 18th April
5. 80 Day Study Plan | Floor Based Puzzle | Puzzle Tricks | Sachin Sir
6. How To Solve Puzzles? | Reasoning Ability Study Notes
7. Current Affairs Quiz: 18th April 2018
8. Daily Vocab for Various Competitive Exams
9. Sentence Completion for SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2018: 18th April 2018
10. Quantitative Aptitude for IDBI Executive Exam 2018: 18th April 2018
11. March Current Affairs for NABARD Assistant Manager 2018 | 18th March 2018
12. Bank of Baroda SO 2018 Recruitment Notification Out: Apply Online
13. Prepare General Awareness with Latest eBooks by Adda247 Publications
14. Test of the Day for IDBI Executive Exam 2018: 18th April 2018
15. Are You still Not Preparing for SBI Clerk 2018?
16. Current Affairs 18th April 2018: Daily GK Update
17. Numerical Ability for SBI Clerk Exam: 18th April
18. Computer Knowledge Quiz for NABARD Grade-A Exam: 18th April 2018
19. Frequently Asked questions of Static Awareness for Banking Exams: 18th April 2018
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. All the best for Upcoming Exams.