IBPS RRB 2020: The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has already conducted the RRB PO exam on 12th and 13th September 2020 and is all set to conduct the IBPS RRB Clerk exam on 19th, 20th & 26th September 2020. As the time left for IBPS RRB Clerk is mimimal, you can utilise this time by going through Previous Years question Papers to get an insight about the difficulty level of the exam. Make sure to attempt these mock tests with a timer to get the maximum benefit and also to get an idea about your speed. We have a compiled list of Previous Year Question Papers for your help, download PDF and assess your preparation done so far.
Overview of IBPS RRB 2020
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)
|Groups||Group A and B|
|IBPS RRB Exam dates||
|Mode of exam||Online|
IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers
IBPS RRB Officer-I Previous Year Question Papers
Download IBPS RRB PO previous year question papers PDF from here and build up your practice by solving these papers.
|1||IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 Memory Based Paper||Download Pdf|
|2||IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2018 Memory Based Paper||Download Pdf|
|3||IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017 Memory Based Paper||Download Pdf|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
Download IBPS RRB Clerk previous year question papers PDF from here and build up your practice by solving these papers.
|1||IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2019 Memory Based Paper||Download Pdf|
|2||IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2018 Memory Based Paper||Download Pdf|
|3||IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2017 Memory Based Paper||Download Pdf|
Importance of practicing previous year question papers
As the prelims exam is conducted for 80 marks and solve these questions, the candidate is provided with 45 minutes, which do not even give 1 minute to 1 question. This means that you have to solve paper with a flashy speed. For that there is only solution; that is solving as much as practice papers or previous year papers. Beside this, there are many advantages with this practice; which are as follows-
- You can eliminate your fear of exam by solving previous year papers just like a real exam.
- You can increase your accuracy and speed of solving puzzles and reasoning questions.
- You will be able to differentiate the questions to be done first and skip the question that consume time.
- You will learn time management, which is the key factor to achieve good marks in IBPS RRB Prelims.
- You can self-assess your level of preparation and can help you t know your weak points in the exam.
Must read; IBPS RRB New exam day guidelines
Practice with some of our most recommended mock tests & test series
Here is a list of most-recommended test series that you must practice with in your last days of examinations to ace good marks in the final exam.
Join for best preparations;
- TARGET IBPS RRB PO/CLERK PRELIMS 2020 Online Live Batch
- IBPS RRB Online Classes for PO Clerk Prelims 2020 |IBPS RRB Video Course