SBI PO/Clerk both offers attractive job profile with a handsome salary and great career prospects in the banking sector, so everyone is doing their best to save a seat for themselves. Having a vast syllabus, you must prepare for all the topics perfectly. Financial awareness doesn’t get much attention, hence fits in the ignorant topic’s list. So, Adda247 is launching Banker Babu SBI PO/Clerk 2019 Batch with Financial Awareness + 6 Months Current Affairs (Live Classes) to ease your way for exam preparation.
Batch starts from 15th May. 150 seats are available for this batch. The batch fee is Rs. 2499 and if you book your seat before the batch date you will be allotted 10% discount on using code LIVE10. 30 Hours Live Classes for 5 Days, Monday to Friday from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M. You will also be provided with 6 Months Current Affairs Discussion as well. The medium of teaching will be both in English and Hindi, and the content will be provided in English.
1. 30 Hours of Complete Banking/Static/Current Affairs
2. Current Affairs from the Previous 6 months with PDF
3. Burning Issues Based on The Hindu Editorials of Last 6 Months
4. Banking Basics Covered from Scratch (Basic to Advance Level)
5. 150 Financial Terms Covered Like Masala Bonds, MIBOR, GST & Others
6. Daily Sessions (Monday – Friday): 60 Minutes Each
7. PDFs of Current Affairs and Static GK
8. In-Depth Delivery of Lectures Based on SBI/RBI Grade B Level
You all are preparing steadily, but everyone wishes a helping hand to lead you through all the important information and specifics of exams pattern and questions that are generally asked.
Videos being provided to you just a click away to ease your revision and preparation. This package is provided online and will save your traveling and lodging costs. Clear all your doubts one on one with faculties during live classes. Get your hands on this brilliant offer and prepare yourself for the upcoming SBI clerk.
Recommended Requirement at Student End:
1. Working Internet Connection.
2. Headphone with Microphone.
3. Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
4. Copy pen to note any concept during Live class.