CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023
CAIIB, also known as Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, is an examination that provides promotional opportunities for professionals employed in the banking and financial sector. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has outlined the eligibility criteria, passing requirements, time limits, and credit allocation for subjects on its official website, www.iibf.org.in. In this article, we have discussed in detail about the CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023.
CAIIB 2023 Education & Age Limit
Employees preparing for CAIIB 2023 Exam should be familiar with the CAIIB Eligibility Criteria. While registering the online application, candidates should ensure the language in which they will attempt the examination, i.e. English or Hindi. The change in medium will be considered at the later stages of the examination process.
CAIIB Eligibility Criteria: Overview
An overview of all the important points for CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023 is discussed below in the table.
|CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Exam Name||CAIIB Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|CAIIB September Registration||1 September 2023|
|CAIIB Nov-Dec Exam Date||26 November, 03, 09, 10, 17 December 2023|
|Language of Exam||English|
CAIIB 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for CAIIB Exam 2023, members must have with them the JAIIB, Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers certification.
CAIIB Age Limit
According to the India Institute Of Banking and Finance, there is no age limit to appear for the CAIIB Exam and banking and financial sector employees of any age bound are eligible to appear in the examination.
CAIIB Passing Criteria 2023
IIBF has laid down certain specifications for CAIIB Passing Criteria which are as follows:
- A minimum score of 50 out of 100 is required to pass each subject of CAIIB.
- Candidates who achieve a minimum of 45 marks in every subject and an overall aggregate of 50% in a single attempt will also be considered to have successfully qualified for the examination.
- Credits for the subjects that candidates have passed will be valid until the expiration of the time limit specified below for passing the examination.
Time Limit For Passing CAIIB 2023 Exam
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has specified the time limit for passing the CAIIB 2023 Exam which is discussed below.
- Candidates who register for the CAIIB exam will have a maximum of three years or five attempts, whichever comes first, to complete the exam. The five attempts do not have to be consecutive.
- Candidates who are unable to pass the exam within the maximum time limit of three years or five attempts, whichever comes first, will need to register again for the exam. Previous credits for any passed subjects will not be carried over.
- The three-year or five-attempt time limit begins from the date of the candidate’s registration for their first attempt. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether the candidate appears for the exam or not.
- These rules mean that a candidate can usually apply for any five out of the six examinations conducted within the three-year period. If a candidate exhausts all five attempts before the end of the three years, they will need to register again. Similarly, if a candidate does not use all five attempts but exceeds the three-year time limit, they will need to register again.
CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023: Credits For Subjects Passed
The subjects that are under the CAIIB Syllabus 2022 will be retained credits in the CAIIB Revised Syllabus 2023. For getting the CAIIB Certificate the candidates will have to qualify for the new subjects mentioned under the CAIIB Revised Syllabus 2023. The aspirants will have to clear the new subjects within the specified time limit prescribed by the IIBF. The Subjects of the present syllabus that will be allowed credits for the CAIIB Revised Syllabus 2023 are described in the table below.
|CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023: Credits For Subjects Passed|
|Subjects Under the Present Syllabus||Credit for Subjects under the Revised Syllabus|
|Advanced Bank Management(ABM)||Advanced Bank Management(ABM)|
|Bank Financial Management(BFM)||Bank Financial Management(BFM)|
|Risk Management||Risk Management|
|Information Technology||Information Technology & Digital Banking|
|Central Banking||Central Banking|
|CAIIB Syllabus 2023|
|CAIIB Exam Date 2023
|CAIIB Exam Pattern 2023