CAIIB Registration 2023
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance accepts the online application for the CAIIB promotional exam on its official website, www.iibf.org.in. The application date for CAIIB 2023 Exam scheduled in November-December has been extended and now aspirants can register till 27 September 2023. The banking and financial sector employees who have qualified for the JAIIB Exam are eligible to apply for CAIIB. CAIIB 2023 exam aims to equip individuals with advanced knowledge required to make informed decisions in the different areas of bank. In the given article, candidates can check the complete details related to CAIIB Registration 2023.
CAIIB September Registration 2023
CAIIB, Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers is a flagship course to provide promotional benefits and for career advancement in banking. CAIIB September Registration 2023 will commence on 1 September and the employees can register their online application till 27 September. Aspirants will require their membership number for CAIIB/CAIIB Electives Registration for Nov-Dec 2023 Examination.
CAIIB Registration: Overview
An overview of IIBF CAIIB Registration 2023, keeping in view all the important points are described in the given table.
|CAIIB Registration 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Exam Name||CAIIB Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|CAIIB November-December Exam Registration||1 September 2023|
|CAIIB November-December Exam Date||26 November, 03, 09, 10, 17 December 2023|
|Language of Exam||English|
CAIIB Registration 2023: Important Dates
The important dates for the CAIIB September Registration 2023 are provided for the bankers in the given table.
|CAIIB September Registration 2023
|IIBF CAIIB registration from 01 September – 07 September 2023||Normal examination fees|
|IIBF CAIIB registration from 08 September- 14 September 2023||Normal examination fees plus 100|
|IIBF CAIIB registration from 15 September- 27 September 2023||Normal examination fees plus 200|
IIBF CAIIB Apply Online Link
IIBF CAIIB Apply Online has commenced on 1 September and the eligible and interested employees can register till 27 September 2023. CAIIB Exam Date for the November-December session is scheduled on 26 November, 3, 9, 10, and 17 December 2023. The banking and financial sector employees can directly register for CAIIB 2023 from the below given link.
CAIIB Registration 2023: Application Fees
The application fees for the IIBF CAIIB Registration 2023 as per the attempt of a candidate is provided below in the table.
|CAIIB Registration 2023: Application Fees|
|Fee in the 1st Attempt||Rs. 5000|
|Fee in the 2nd Attempt||Rs. 1300|
|Fee in the 3rd Attempt||Rs. 1300|
|Fee in the 4th Attempt||Rs. 1300|
|Fee in the 5th Attempt||Rs. 1300|
- CAIIB Registration 2023 from 1-7 September 2023: Normal Examination Fees
- CAIIB Registration 2023 from 8-14 September 2023: Normal Examination fees plus Rs. 100
- CAIIB Registration 2023 from 15-27 September 2023: Normal Examination fees plus Rs. 200
Steps For CAIIB Registration 2023
The following steps should be followed by an aspirant while registering for Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, CAIIB.
- Go to the Institute’s website at www.iibf.org.in and click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online.’
- Read the rules, syllabus, and eligibility criteria for the CAIIB 2023 exam carefully, along with the instructions for the applicant.
- Select the examination you want to apply for.
- Log in with your membership number and password.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept them.
- Fill in the details such as exam mode, medium, center, place of work, etc.
- Click on ‘preview’ and check whether the data entered is correct.
- Click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment.
- Choose your payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
- Wait for the intimation from the server after submitting the payment information, which may take 1 to 5 seconds to process. Do not press the submit button again, or back or refresh button.
- If the process is successful, the transaction details will be displayed and emailed/SMS to you for your information and record.
- If the payment is debited from your account and the transaction is not successful/completed, the Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of the transaction.
- In case of any communication related to online exam fees, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|CAIIB Syllabus 2023|
|CAIIB Exam Pattern 2023|
|CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023|