The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk 2021 Notification on 26 April 2021. SBI released 5454 vacancies for the post of junior associates. The online application window for the same was opened on 27 April 2021, candidates can apply online till 17th May 2021.
This is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are keenly waiting for the SBI Clerk 2021 Notification, fill the online application form, and start the preparation for the examination. Some of the aspirants are still dubious whether 12th pass students can apply for SBI Clerk 2021. In this article, we will be clearing this doubt in detail.
Can 12th Pass Apply For SBI Clerk?
According to the official notification, a candidate who is 12th pass cannot apply for SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment. A candidate has to meet the required educational qualification in order to appear for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021. A candidate who is just 12th pass is not eligible for this recruitment process. Let us now look at the detailed eligibility criteria that the candidates must meet before applying online for SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who wish to appear for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 has to meet the following age criteria as on 1 April 2021
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
This means that the candidates must have been born:
- Not earlier than 2 April 1993
- Not later than 1 April 2021
The candidates who wish to appear for the SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment must meet the following educational qualification:
- The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government
- Those having dual degree certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021
- Students who are in their final year/semester of their graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition, that they will have to produce proof of having the passed graduation degree on or before 16.08.2021
SBI Clerk(Junior Associate) Notification 2021: Highlights
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post||SBI Junior Associates|
|No. of Vacancies||5454|
|SBP Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||June 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||31st July 2021|
|Selection Process||2 Tier Process: Preliminary exam followed by Mains exam|