SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has extended the last date to apply online for SBI Clerk from 17th May 2021 to 20th May 2021. We hope that by now, all the candidates have already applied for SBI Clerk but those candidates who have not applied yet, must not forget to apply for SBI Clerk today. This is a great opportunity as there are 5454 vacancies. The direct link to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 is given below. The online application process will end on 20th May 2021.
|SBI Clerk Exam analysis 2021: 12 July (Shift 1)||SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021: 12 July 2021(Shift 2)|
|SBI Clerk Exam analysis 2021: 12 July (Shift 3)||SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021: 12 July 2021(Shift 4)|
SBI Clerk Online Application 2021: Important Dates
SBI has opened the application window from 27th April 2021 and all the interested candidates can apply online till 20th May 2021. SBI Junior Associate is to be held on June 2021 (tentative). Let’s have a look at some important dates.
|1||SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021||27th April 2021|
|2||Last Date of SBI Clerk Online Application 2021||20th May 2021|
|3||SBI Clerk Application Fees||750/-|
|4||Last date for printing your application||1st May 2021|
|5||SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam||June 2021|
|6||SBI Clerk 2021 Mains Exam||31st July 2021|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021: Direct Link
SBI has started SBI Clerk online application 2021 process on 27th April at the official website of SBI @sbi.co.in. Candidates who are interested in appearing for SBI Clerk 2021 Examinations must fill the SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 till 20 May 2021 by visiting the official website of SBI or by simply clicking on the direct SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 link mentioned below:
How can I Apply for SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 Form?
The application form of SBI Junior Associate comprises five stages- registration, uploading photograph and signature, entering details, preview, and fee payment. The steps to fill the application form are mentioned below
Steps to check SBI Clerk Online Application Process
All Aspirants can check to find below to apply online steps for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam.
- Visit the official website of SBI or click on the SBI Clerk apply online link mentioned above
- Fill in your general information and credentials
- Review your information and make changes if required before finally submitting it.
- After clicking on the submit button a new window will pop up in which you have to pay an application fee for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam.
- After paying the application fee your application form will be successfully submitted
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail or message on their registered mobile number
|Study Plan for SBI Clerk/PO Prelims||BASIC English Study Plan|
SBI Clerk 2021: Documents To Upload
Passport size photo and scanned signature are required to fill the online application form of SBI Clerk 2021. These two images must be available in the required size which is given below in the table.
|Scanned Passport Photograph||
SBI Clerk 2021: Application Fee
Application fees are the last step to complete the online application form for SBI Clerk 2021. There is no fees for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and DXS.
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS||NIL|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750/-|
Note: Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account
nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Points to Note
- In order to successfully fill the SBI Clerk, 2021 Application Form candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will be allowed to choose the preferred exam center while filling the online application form.
- Candidates shall not use capital letters while filling the SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates shall not submit SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 more than once. In case a candidate submits multiple applications, the authority will only consider the last completed application.
- In order to submit the online application, form candidates have to pay the application fee through the online method only.
FAQs: SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021
Q1. What is the application fee for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam?
Ans. The online application fee for SBI Clerk 2021 exam is Rs. 750/- for General Category and No fee for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
Q2. How can I apply for SBI Clerk(Junior Associates) 2021 Exam?
Ans. Candidates can visit the official website of SBI or click on the SBI Clerk apply online link mentioned above.
Q3. What is the last date to fill in the SBI Clerk 2021 application form?
Ans. 20th May 2021 is the last date to apply for the SBI Clerk exam 2021, it has been extended from 17th May 2021.
Q4. Who all are eligible to give SBI Clerk 2021 exam?
Ans. All the graduate students can apply for SBI Clerk 2021 exam.
Q5. What is the age limit for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam?
Ans. The age limit for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam is 21 to 28 years.
Q6. What is the in-hand salary of SBI Clerk 2021?
Ans. The in-hand salary of SBI Clerk 2021 is ₹29000/-.