Canara Bank has released its notification for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Mangalore.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
The post which will be available in this recruitment project is of Probationary Officers.
☛ When will the exam be conducted?
Canara Bank’s recruitment of Probationary Officers will be conducted on 23rd December 2018 (tentative).
☛ How many vacancies are there?
The number of vacancies is 800 for Canara Bank’s Probationary Officers post.
☛ The exam will be conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Common Written Exam for Canara Bank’s Probationary Officers will be conducted online.
☛ What is the Structure of Examination?
The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows
|S.no.||Name of the Test||No.
☛ What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1998 (both days inclusive)
☛ What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
☛ What is the Application Fee?
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
– Rs. 118/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 708 /- for all others.
☛ When will the registration start?
Registration will start from From 23.10.2018 to 13.11.2018 [both days inclusive] .
☛ Is the exam Bilingual?
The tests, except the Test of English Language in Mains exam all others will be available bilingually, i.e. in both English and Hindi.
☛ What is the cut-off for being recruited?
☛ Is there a criterion for negative marking?
There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
☛What is the Programme fees for this course?
|NAME OF THE INSTITUTE||COURSE FEE
|1.||Manipal Global Education
Services Pvt. Ltd.,
|Course Fee – ` 350000.00 + applicable Taxes
(presently GST @ 18% : ` 63000.00)
Total Course Fee: ` 413000.00
International Pvt. Ltd.,
Greater Noida campus
|Course Fee – ` 300000.00 + applicable Taxes
(presently GST @ 18% : ` 54000.00)
Total Course Fee: ` 354000.00