UIIC AO Syllabus 2023
United India Insurance Company Limited has released the UIIC Notification 2023 for the recruitment of candidates for the 100 posts of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Specialists. Aspirants preparing for the given vacancies should be acquainted with the UIIC AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To ace the exam, candidates should tailor a good preparation strategy strictly according to the syllabus. The given post comprises the topic-wise detailed UIIC AO Syllabus 2023.
UIIC AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern are the essential requisites for preparation. The selection of the candidates for various disciplines(except doctors) will be on the basis of their performance in the online examination as well as interview. UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 offers a roadmap for candidates to navigate their preparation journey, ensuring that all the topics are covered and which will ultimately lead to success in the exam.
UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2023
The online examination for UIIC AO will be based on the pattern discussed below in the table. From each of the sections 25 questions will be asked for a maximum of 25 marks, except for technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline which will comprise of 50 questions for a total of 100 marks. A composite time duration of 2 Hours will be allotted for UIIC AO Exam 2023. Candidates will be penalized for incorrectly marked answers as one-fourth of the marks assigned will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||25||25|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)||25||25|
|An additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline||50||100|
UIC AO Syllabus 2023
UIC AO Syllabus 2023 comprises the following sections: English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy, General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector), and an additional subject related to technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline. To check the topics of each section marked in UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Syllabus 2023, candidates can refer below.
UIC AO Syllabus 2023 English Language
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Sentence Improvement
- Para/Sentence Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Column Based, Spelling Errors
- Word Swap
- Word Rearrangement
- Sentence Based Errors
UIC AO Syllabus 2023 Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements – Circle/Square/Triangle/Linear/ Uncertain number of persons
- Puzzles – Category/Comparison/Designation/Box/Box/Day/Month/Year/Floor & Flat
- Inequalities – Direct and indirect
- Syllogism – Only a few
- Input-Output – Shifting and arranging based
- Data Sufficiency – 2 statements
- Blood Relations – Normal Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding – Chinese coding
- Order and Ranking
- Alpha/numeric/symbol Series
- Distance and Direction
- Miscellaneous – Odd one out, Word pair, Number pair, Number operation
UIC AO Syllabus 2023 Quantitative Aptitude
- Simplification and Approximation: BODMAS, Square & Cube, Square & cube root, Indices, fraction, percentage, etc.
- Number Series: Missing Number series, Wrong number series, etc.
- Inequality: Linear equation, Quadratic equation, Quantity comparison (I and II), etc.
- Arithmetic: Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Number System, HCF and LCM, Average, Age, Partnership, Mixture and Allegation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work & wage, Pipe and Cistern, Profit and Loss & Discount, Speed Time Distance, Boat And stream, Train, Mensuration 2D and 3D, Probability, Permutation, and combination, etc.
- Data Interpretation (DI): Table DI, Missing Table DI, Pie chart DI (single and multiple pie chart), Line chart DI (Single and multiple line), Bar chart DI, Mixed DI, Caselet (Simple table-based caselet, Venn diagram based caselet, Arithmetic based caselet) etc.
- Data Sufficiency (DS): Two Statement Data Sufficiency
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Windows
- Types of Computers
- Components of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Aptitude
- Microsoft Office
- Generations of Computer
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 General Awareness
- Countries and Capital
- Famous Books and Authors
- Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Social Science
- History, Geography, Economics
- General Science
- Important Days
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Abbreviations and Economics Terminologies
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 Professional Knowledge
United India Insurance Company Limited has specified the UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 for Professional Knowledge. Candidates preparing for the relevant discipline can check the topic-wise syllabus discussed in the given table.
|UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 Professional Knowledge|
UIIC AO 2023 Selection Process
UIIC AO 2023 has a comprehensive selection process in which candidates have to go through a two stages. The following process involves online exam and an interview. So, students should prepare themselves thoroughly to score good marks to be eligible for both the phases.
|UIIC AO Salary 2023|
|UIIC Recruitment 2023|