The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- GFDRR is a global partnership that helps developing countries better understand and reduce their vulnerability to natural hazards and climate change.
- India became a member of CG of GFDRR in 2015 and expressed its interest to co-chair in last meeting of CG held in October 2018.
- ISIS-K is known as ‘ISIS’ South Asia Branch, ISIL Khorasan, Islamic State’s Khorasan Province’ and ‘South Asian Chapter of ISIL’.
- Aditya Puri is the MD of HDFC Bank.
- Headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
i. Wholesale Price Index (WPI)-based inflation for April eased to 3.07%, from 3.62% in April 2018. The latest WPI print was also lower than 3.18% recorded in March this year. Build up inflation for the financial year so far was 0.75%, lower than 0.86% in the corresponding period of the previous year.
ii. The overall WPI print for April was dragged down by a sharp decline in manufactured products (which accounts for two-third weightage in the WPI basket), which came in at a 30-month low of 1.7% (2.16% in March 2019).
i. Bharti Airtel and HDFC Life Insurance have tied up to offer life cover for customers who get a prepaid recharge done.
ii. Airtel’s new Rs249-prepaid bundle (which will include 2 GB data, unlimited calls across networks, and 100 SMSes per day) will also offer a cover worth Rs4 lakh from HDFC Life.
i. Digital payments company Paytm, in association with Citibank, launched its first credit card called Paytm First Card.
ii. The card is issued by Citibank and doesn’t involve any hidden fees or charges. Paytm First Card comes with unlimited cash back and will be accepted in India as well globally.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For LIC AAO Mains 2019:
- Paytm Founder: Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- Parent Organization: One97 Communications.
- Yes Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Founder: Rana Kapoor.
i. In 1993, the General Assembly decided in a resolution that 15 May of every year should be observed as The International Day of Families.
ii. The Theme for 2019 International Day of Families is “Families and Climate Action: Focus on SDG 13″.
हिंदी में पढ़े
You may also like to Read: