1. ‘Tribes India’ & ‘Go Tribal Campaign’ of Tribes India launched
- ‘Go Tribal Campaign’ of Tribes India launched to promote the use of tribal handicrafts, handicrafts and natural products.
- ‘Tribes India’ launched globally through Amazon Global Selling to step up Exports of Tribal Products.
- Minister of State for Tribal Affairs: Renuka Singh.
- Brand Ambassador of Tribes India: MC Mary Kom.
- Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution: Ram Vilas Paswan.
- To identify young talent, strengthen research culture, build capacity, promote innovation and support trans disciplinary research for India’s developing economy and national development.
- To fund multi institutional network high impact research projects in humanities and human sciences.
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
- The real time gross settlement (RTGS) system is meant for large value instantaneous fund transfers and the national electronic funds transfer (NEFT) system is used for fund transfers of up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Tamil Nadu Capital: Chennai, CM: Edappadi K. Palaniswami, Governor: Banwarilal Purohit.
while champion Mercedes lost for the first time in this season.
- GST was launched on 1st July 2017 in New Delhi.
- Chairperson of GST Council: Union Finance Minister of India.
- United Nations Headquarters in New York, USA. It was founded on 24 October 1945.
- Mr Antonio Guterres is the Secretary General of the United Nations.