(b) Program for Japan-India Cooperative Actions towards Sustainable Development Goals in India for JPY 15.000 billion,
(c) Project for Dairy Development for JPY 14.978 billion.
- Japan Capital: Tokyo, Currency: Japanese yen, PM: Shinzo Abe.
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal.
- Rengali and Tikhali Dams are situated in Odisha.
- Suresh Prabhu is the Minister of Commerce and Industry of India.
- UN Secretary-General: Antonio Guterres.
Ranks and Reports
i. The NITI Aayog released the Baseline Report of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) India Index, which comprehensively documents the progress made by India’s States and Union Territories towards implementing the 2030 SDG targets.
ii. The SDG India Index, which was developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI), Global Green Growth Institute and United Nations in India, was launched by NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar.
iii. Overall Findings:
|SDG India Index Score Range||42-69||57-68|
|Top Performer/s||Himachal Pradesh & Kerala||Chandigarh|
|Aspirant||Uttar Pradesh||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
Static/Current Takeaways Important For IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018:
- NITI- National Institution for Transforming India.
- NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman- Rajiv Kumar, CEO- Amitabh Kant.