The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Karnataka Capital: Bengaluru, CM: H.D Kumaraswamy, Governor: Vajubhai Vala.
- PC Modi is the present Chairperson of CBDT.
5. 16th Ministerial Meeting of Asia Cooperation Dialogue Held in Qatar
- ACD was founded in 2002 and India is a founder member of it.
i. Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law a new measure that aims to expand government control over the Internet.
ii. It would enable the creation of a national network, able to operate separately from the rest of the world. The new law aims to protect Russia from foreign online restrictions by creating a “sustainable, secure and fully functioning” local internet.
i. The UK parliament became the first national legislative body in the world to declare a climate change emergency.
ii. It also calls for the government to work towards carbon neutrality before 2050 and for ministers to draft proposals within the next 6 months to restore the country’s environment and create a “zero waste economy.”
Static/Current Takeaways Important for LIC AAO Exam:
- UK Capital: London, Currency: Pound sterling.
- Norway is ranked first in the 2019 World Press Freedom Index compiled by Reporters Without Borders (RSF).
- India Ranked 140th in 2019 World Press Freedom Index.
- A S Kiran Kumar served as the Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation from 2015 to 2018.