The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- A bill for the creation of NSG was introduced in the parliament in August 1986.
- It received the assent of the President on September 22, 1986, and it formally came into being from that date.
- Sudeep Lakhtakia is the Director General of NSG.
- Washington DC is the capital city of the USA.
- Washington DC was formerly known as District of Columbia.
- Saudi Arabia Capital: Riyadh, Currency: Saudi riyal.
- BSE MD & CEO: Ashishkumar Chauhan.
- 17th May also marks the anniversary of the signing of the first International Telegraph Convention and the creation of the International Telecommunication Union.
हिंदी में पढ़े
You may also like to Read: