This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1.PERCOLATE (verb) प्रसारित हो जाना
Meaning: Spread gradually through an area or group of people.
Synonyms: disseminated, filter, pass, spread.
Antonyms: flood, pour, gush, surge.
Usage: I hope to visit some of these ideas that are now percolating with regard to the worship experiences of today.
2. DOWNTRODDEN (adjective) लताड़ा हुआ
Meaning: Oppressed or treated badly by people in power.
Synonyms: persecuted, exploited, repressed, tyrannized.
Antonyms: protected, respected, guarded, favored.
Usage: His claim to be a representative of the downtrodden masses is, of course, completely bogus.
3. USURIOUS (adjective) अति ब्याज
Meaning: rate of interest that is unfairly high.
Synonyms: avaricious, acquisitive, rapacious, covetous.
Antonyms: affordable, moderate, generous, undulating.
Usage: Can you lend to the poor without charging usurious interest?
4. BUDGE (verb) हटना
Meaning: Change an opinion.
Synonyms: retract, yield, acquiesce, compromise.
Antonyms: resist, object, confront, oppose.
Usage: That’s why the bosses have so far been refusing to budge over the pay and conditions.
5. GRANULAR (adjective) दानेदार
Meaning: Resembling or consisting of small grains or particles.
Synonyms: powdery, grainy, gritty, sandy.
Antonyms: soft, fine, smooth, glossy.
Usage: In the dry state, granular soil particles can be easily separated and identified.
6. SCURRY (verb) जल्दी जल्दी दौड़ना
Meaning: (of a person or small animal) move hurriedly with short quick steps.
Synonyms: scamper, scuttle, dash, rush.
Antonyms: amble, stroll, crawl, saunter.
Usage: We have come to see the tornado in all of its glory, not the ant-like humans that scurry about in its path.
7. CONTRAVENTION (noun) उल्लंघन
Meaning: An action which offends against a law, treaty, or other ruling.
Synonyms: breach, violation, infringement, transgression.
Antonyms: compliance, conformity, obedience, adoption.
Usage: These powers must be exercised on consideration of the likelihood of damage or distress caused by the contravention of the Act.
8. IMPERATIVE (adjective) अनिवार्य
Meaning: Of vital importance; crucial.
Synonyms: indispensable, exigent, essential, urgent.
Antonyms: negligible, insignificant, trivial, secondary.
Usage: It is imperative that couples should communicate in order to know the root of the conflict.
9. SALUTARY (adjective) लाभदायक
Meaning: (especially with reference to something unwelcome or unpleasant) producing good effects; beneficial.
Synonyms: profitable, productive, helpful, useful.
Antonyms: irrelevant, unprofitable, damaging, deleterious.
Usage: A rise in joblessness could cancel out the strong euro’s salutary effect on consumer spending.
10. CONDIGN (adjective) अनुरूप
Meaning: appropriate to the crime or wrongdoing; fitting and deserved.
Synonyms: earned, merited, warranted, justified.
Antonyms: undeserved, undue, unfair, unjust.
Usage: Condign punishment was rare when the criminal was a man of high social standing.