1. Geriatric – वृद्धावस्था
Meaning: relating to old age
Synonyms: fossil, elderly
Antonyms: new, young
Example: I became interested in geriatric medicine shortly after my grandfather passed away from cancer.
2. Exhilarating – प्राणपोषक
Meaning: invigorating, stimulating, or exciting
Synonyms: thrill, uplift
Antonyms: depress, bore
Example: The music playing at the club was catchy and exhilarating.
3. Exacerbate – ख़राब
Meaning: to make worse or increase the severity of
Synonyms: aggravate, annoy
Antonyms: calm, soothe
Example: The doctor told me not to run as it can exacerbate my knee injury.
4. SHAM – बनावटी
Meaning: something that is a counterfeit
Synonyms: fake, dummy
Example:They claimed that the election had been fair, but really it was a sham.
5. SUPPLEMENT – पूरक
Meaning: functioning in a supporting capacity
Synonyms: supporting, additive
Antonyms: base, core
Example:The doctor said she should be taking vitamin supplements.
6. DIMINISH – घटाना
Meaning:to reduce or be reduced in size or importance
Example:These memories will not be diminished by time.
7. AFFLUENT – धनी
Meaning:having a lot of money or owning a lot of things
Example:We live in an affluent neighborhood.
8. OVERLOOK – अनदेखी करना
Meaning:to fail to notice or consider something or someone
Example:I think there is one key fact that you have overlooked.
9. ELITE – महान
Meaning: the richest, most powerful, best-educated, or best-trained group in a society
Example:His research ought to have secured him a place in academia’s elite.
10. ACCLAIM – प्रशंसा
Meaning:public approval and praise
Example:Despite the critical acclaim, the novel did not sell well.
You may also like to Read:
- Practice with English Language Questions to Crack Bank Exams
- Study the Daily GK Update to keep a tap on Current Affairs
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month