"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
1. PUTATIVE (Adjective) : विख्यात
Meaning: generally considered or reputed to be.
Synonyms: supposed, acknowledged, accepted, reported
Antonyms: proven, real
Example: Although Charles has not received the crown, he is already being treated as the putative king of his country.
2. HEAVE (Verb) : उतार-चढ़ाव
Meaning: lift or haul (something heavy) with great effort.
Synonyms: haul, pull, lug, drag
Example: After he tried to heave the heavy weight above his head for a third time, the weak lifter decided to give up.
3. PENCHANT (Noun) : झुकाव/प्रवृत्ति
Meaning: a strong or habitual liking for something or tendency to do something.
Synonyms: liking, fondness, preference, taste, relish,
Antonyms: dislike, disinclination
Example: Juliet, a music major, had a penchant for playing the piano.
4. PIVOTAL (Adjective) : मूलभूत
Meaning: of crucial importance in relation to the development or success of something else.
Synonyms: crucial, vital, critical, essential
Antonyms: inessential, trivial
Example: Good customer service is pivotal to a successful business.
5. REMINISCE (Verb) : याद ताजा करना
Meaning: indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events.
Synonyms: recall, remind
Antonyms: disregard, ignore
Example: As soon as the veterans get together, they reminisce about their service days.
6. SALIENCE (Noun) : विशेषता
Meaning: the quality of being particularly noticeable or important; prominence.
Synonyms: prominence, eminence, fame, importance
Antonyms: insignificance, unimportance
Example: Two board members wanted to discuss the salience of the health care issue, but the others didn’t see the importance.
7. MILITATE (Verb) : विरोध करना
Meaning: (of a fact or circumstance) be a powerful or conclusive factor in preventing.
Synonyms: resist, hinder, oppose
Example: Sufficient they must take; but too many would be counter-productive and would militate against surprise and secrecy.
8. Relegate (Verb) : पदावनति
Meaning: assign an inferior rank or position to.
Synonyms: downgrade, degrade, banish, exile
Antonyms: upgrade, promote
Example: After the lead actors had been repeatedly late for rehearsal, the director decided to relegate them to the chorus and replace them with their understudies.
9. STRADDLE (Verb) : टाँगे फैलाकर खड़े होना
Meaning: sit or stand with one leg on either side of.
Synonyms: bestride, hedge
Example: In order to climb the fence, she needed to carefully straddle the structure.
10. SIEGE (Noun) : घेराबंदी
Meaning: a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling those inside to surrender.
Synonyms: blockade, barricade, restriction
Antonyms: clearance, opening
Example: During the siege of the village, the villagers were forced to give up their property.
You may also like to Read:
- Practice with English Language Questions to Crack Bank Exams
- Study the Daily GK Update to keep a tap on Current Affairs