"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
1. SUFFICE (Verb) : पर्याप्त
Meaning: be enough or adequate.
Example: Since I only have thirty dollars, this amount must suffice for my weekly food purchases.
2. SAVVY (Noun) : व्यावहारिक ज्ञान रखना
Meaning: shrewdness and practical knowledge; the ability to make good judgements.
Synonyms: shrewdness, acumen, acuity, sagacity
Antonyms: inexperience, ignorance
Example: When the savvy investor sold his stock before its value dropped, he made a very profitable transaction.
3. PRISE (Verb) : बल से अलग करना
Meaning: use force in order to move, move apart, or open (something).
Synonyms: force, wrench, twist
Example: Joe was trying to prise the cap off a bottle of painkillers
4. PARAGON (Noun) :अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु
Meaning: a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
Synonyms: epitome, standard, ideal, embodiment
Example: As a paragon of purity, a nun would never dress inappropriately.
5. DENUDE (Verb) :निरावृत करना
Meaning: strip (something) of its covering, possessions, or assets.
Synonyms: divest, deprive, bare, uncover
Example: He proceeded to denude the statue, fronting the church bishop’s podium.
6. TORMENT (Noun) : यातना
Meaning: severe physical or mental suffering.
Synonyms: suffering, torture, pain, anguish
Antonyms: pleasure, joy
Example: Every day when he got on the bus, the bully began to torment the quiet child.
7. VENERATE (Verb) : आदर करना
Meaning: regard with great respect; revere.
Synonyms: revere, adulate, haallow, exalt
Example: Many people attend church services to venerate God.
8. COPIOUS (Adjective) : प्रचुर
Meaning: abundant in supply or quantity.
Synonyms: abundant, superabundant, plentiful, ample, profuse
Example: It takes a copious amount of food to suppress my hungry appetite.
9. SCUPPER (Verb) : तबाह करना
Meaning: prevent from working or succeeding; thwart.
Synonyms: ruin, wreck, devastate, destroy
Antonyms: further, promote
Example: They worry it could be used to scupper merger and acquisition deals.
10. RECUPERATE (Verb) : सुधार होना
Meaning: recover from illness or exertion.
Synonyms: recover, convalesce, mend, revive
Antonyms: deteriorate, worsen
Example: Hopefully Jean will recuperate quickly and be able to leave the hospital soon.
You may also like to Read: