| Updated On September 5th, 2019 at 03:04 pm
In August 2019 the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), conducted the Phase-1 Preliminary examination to fill 2189 Vacancies in various regions across the nation for the post of Social Security Assistant. The examination was held on 31st August in two shifts. The level of EPFO SSA Prelims Exam was easy and the attempts ranged from 79 to 88 out of 100 (as per the review shared by students who appeared for the exam.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
You can also check out the exam analysis for EPFO SSA Prelims 2019.
EPFO SSA Prelims Expected Cut Off
- Total Number of Vacancies (state wise)
- No. of aspirants who appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level and average good attempts
EPFO SSA Mains Preparation
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective
|1.||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|3.||English Language||30||40||30 minutes||English|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|5.||Descriptive Paper (English
Language with emphasis
on comprehension and
|GRAND TOTAL||153||230||2 hours 45