- The trick to scoring in the English section depends on one’s ability and strength that how he tackles the question.
- If you are good at vocab and your reading is good then attempt the reading comprehension first and then proceed with fillers, cloze test, Para jumbles, and other topics.
- If you are good at grammar, attempt the RC in the last.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that you attempt questions based on vocab and phrases first and then the questions that need a deeper penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verbs. These topics may help you do some other questions too that will be based on grammar. So make sure that you have these topics on your fingertips when you are to attempt the examination.
Strategy For The Reasoning Section:
- The trick to attempt the maximum number of questions in the Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with the questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to solve and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way. So, this is how you have to manage to attempt this section.
- Computer Aptitude is a subject that many students are already familiar with. There were no questions from computer aptitude but as an aspirant yearning to score maximum in the exam, you should revise this subject as well. So in case if there is a set of questions in this section from computer aptitude; they will help you score.
Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude section:
- The trick to scoring marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation.
- The remaining few questions will be based on miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, etc.
So, students, you have time to prepare for this examination. Never forget that the only way to crack competitive examinations is practice. The practice is the only way to improve your speed and thus you attempt the maximum question in minimum time with the highest accuracy. ALL THE BEST.