FCI Manager Preparation Strategy 2022: There are thousands of aspirants who wanted to prepare for FCI Manager but didn’t have an idea as to how to start the preparation due to a change in exam pattern & syllabus. This year FCI has changed the old exam pattern for FCI Manager therefore to help out aspirants in their preparation journey we have come up with the FCI Manager preparation strategy 2022. This is a golden opportunity for the students looking for a pure government job with an attractive salary package and perks & allowances. In this article, we have given some tips & tricks along with the FCI Manager preparation strategy 2022.
FCI Manager New Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants must check the FCI Manager new exam pattern 2022 for the prelims exam so that they get to know about the sectional timing, number of sections, section-wise number of questions, and the marking scheme. The three sections i.e. English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Aptitude are commonly asked in every banking exam, therefore, candidates who are already preparing for any of the bank exams would have to prepare for General studies separately.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks
- Marks scored in the 1st phase will not be considered in the final selection
|Name Of The Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General Studies (Comprising of Indian History, Indian Economy, Geography & General Science up to Class 8th level -20 questions & Current Affairs -5 questions||25||25||15 Minutes|
FCI Manager Preparation Strategy 2022 Tips & Tricks
FCI has released the vacancies of FCI Manager in different streams such as Technical, Accounts, Movement, General, Depot, etc. Phase 1 will be common for all the streams therefore the FCI Manager Preparation strategy 2022 will be useful for all the candidates irrespective of the stream in which they are applying.
Many candidates are confused as to whether the FCI Manager exam 2022 will be conducted on bank pattern or SSC pattern after watching the General studies section as it is not asked in the banking exams. Well IBPS will be conducting the FCI Manager exam in 2022 therefore we can say that the pattern will be like bank exams. Now if we talk about the GS portion then it is clearly mentioned in the notification that in the FCI Manger prelims exam the level of the questions will be of 8th standard and every person among us has read all these segments i.e. Indian History, Indian Geography, General science, Indian Economy during our school days. So candidates can easily cover this section.
- Indian History is mainly divided into ancient, medieval, and modern history. This segment can be covered very easily with the help of lectures which are available on our Adda247 youtube channel
- In the geography segment, the topics which are frequently asked are River systems, Mountains and peaks situated in different regions, crops, monsoons, etc.
- The general science portion can be covered with the help of free quizzes available on our Adda247 app
In the FCI Manager prelims exam 2022, 25 questions will be asked in the reasoning ability section. Candidates who are just beginners and don’t have any idea about the exam can go through all the videos related to FCI Manager 2022 available on the official youtube channel of Adda247. Here we are providing below the topics which you need to cover for the reasoning ability section
- Puzzles & Seating arrangement- This segment can be mastered with practice only as more & more you will practice then only you will be able to solve the questions quickly
- Syllogism- 3-5 questions you can expect in the exam therefore concepts must be built so that you didn’t lose out marks
- Blood Relation- The level of questions in the phase 1 exam would be easy but it must be done thoroughly as you can expect in the mains examination as well
There are almost 12-14 topics that are needed to be prepared for the Numerical aptitude section. Some of the topics which are the examiner’s favourite are Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, etc. These topics can be practiced very easily by attempting the free quizzes available on the Adda247 app. This is one of the sections where you can score marks with surety if you have practiced well.
FCI Manager Preparation Strategy 2022 in Hindi
It is one of the sections where most of the students struggle to score marks. But this time candidates can prepare the English language section in a thorough manner as phase 1 will be held in January 2023.
- Start reading editorials on daily basis. You can choose the Hindu, The Indian express, or Economic times as per your convenience. First, read the editorial by yourself then read the daily editorial video on the Adda247 youtube channel
- Learn basic rules of grammar and practice error-detection questions
- Build vocabulary
5 questions will be asked about current affairs so it must not be taken lightly. Instead of covering current affairs at the very last moment cover it on daily basis and then revise it weekly.
FAQs: FCI Manager Preparation Strategy 2022
Q.1 What is FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022?
Ans The FCI Manager new exam pattern 2022 is provided in the article above.
Q.2 What is the FCI Manager selection process 2022?
Ans The FCI Manager selection process 2022 consists of Phase 1, Phase 2, and the interview stage.