The General Awareness Section is one of the most crucial sections in all banking examinations. This is a section where the aspirants tend to stretch their overall marks within the time limit. If the candidates or thorough with each topic of general awareness then this section can be an advantage for them. The State bank of India has finally conducted the 2nd Shift of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 on 1 October 2021.
In the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021, Shift-1, the general awareness section consisted of 50 questions for which the candidates were given 35 minutes of duration. According to the candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam, the general awareness section was of moderate difficulty level. In this article, we will be looking at all the general awareness questions that were asked in the examination so that other banking aspirants can polish their last-minute preparation. So keep reading.
GA question Asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2021
- Under the new framework, social venture funds will be renamed to social impact funds under SEBI AIF (Alternate Investment Funds) regulations with a minimum corpus requirement reduced to Rs 5 crore from Rs 20 crore earlier.
- LLP full form: “limited liability partnership
- E-Rupay related question
- Director Payal Kapadia’s won the Oeil d’or (Golden Eye) award for best documentary at the 74th Cannes Film Festival.
- MOSPA secretary chief statistic of India: Pravin Srivastava.
- Which of the following bank are in PSBs
- RBI approves re-appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as ICICI Bank MD & CEO
- Thomas Batch which sports-related: Olympic fencer.
- Olympic Javelin Minimum Weight: 800 grams.
- ICE full form(fame 2.0):
- Naomi Osaka of Japan has been named “Sportswoman of the Year” at the 2021 Laureus World Sports Awards.
- Which of the following company which is not included in Stock Exchange:
- Tropic of Cancer degree: 23.5 North
- Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) has collaborated with Karur Vysya Bank.
- Tokyo Olympic 100 meter running gold: Lamont Marcell Jacobs.
- MSP for sugarcane how much increase: Rs 25 per quintal hike
- International Olympic Committee reappointment: Narendra Batra.
- Which company has issued the highest number of cards as of Nov 2020?
- Vistara Acquired by TATA son which country airlines: Indian.
- Mhd Yunus purpose for the noble prize? Micro Finance:
- Atal Pension Yojana Slap: Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000, Rs. 3000, Rs. 4000 and Rs. 5000.
- Oil refinery FDI previous:
- United nation University Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan.
- Tea production 2nd number country: India.
- Argumentative India author: Amritya Sen
- Renewable Water resource country: Argentina
- PLI scheme related question:
- SDG Index North East:
- IFSC unit start there operation:
- Budget 2020 Total FPOs:
- Savdhan Rahe Save rahe campaign related to which: Bajaj Finserv.
- NewYork City marathon sponsor: TCS
- Top Country in India FDI:
- The company not dealing in Term Insurance:
- Insurance Act related question:
- Goa Carnival: 26 Feb 2022.
- Which model govt is planning to implement after success of Tokyo Olympic:
- What is the national mission for financial inclusion?
- 2032 Hosted brisbane city which number city of Australia: 3rd
- First railway zone to full electric in India: West Central Railway.
- General Insurance Business Act (Nationalisation): 1972
- World-IFC which housing bank loan: HDFC Ltd
- China Maglev Train.
- Sustainable development score.
- UGC related question.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
FAQs: SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021
Q1. What was the level of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 Shift 2?
Ans. The level of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 Shift 2 was Moderate.
Q2. Which is the most challenging section in SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Shift 2?
Ans. The most challenging section in SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Shift 2 was Quantitative Aptitude.
Q3. Is there any sectional timing in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. Yes, there is a sectional timing for each section in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021.