GA Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2023
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam on 10 September 2023 and the overall level of the exam was Moderate to Difficult. Now the question from the section that candidates find is General Awareness. The general Awareness section consists of 40 questions in the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam and consists of 40 marks. Candidates who have appeared in the mains exam or will appear in the upcoming exam must check all the GA questions asked in the exam.
GA Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2023, 10 September
Here, the complete list of all GA questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam is given below:
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana related question
- Which of the following schemes is related to the Ministry of Finance of the Department of Financial Services?
- Mahila Samman Nidhi related question
- Kisan Credit Card-related question
- Fasal Bima Yojana
- Vendanta Group Chairman
- Chatgpt related question
- COP 26 related question
- RBI Udgam Portal-related question
- PACS-full form
- ESG full form
- Local artistian scheme PM Vishwakarma?
- SDG full form
- India is part of which of the following?
- RBI regulator intity?
- Payment bank related question
- Multi-Dimensional poverty Index?
- Agricultural Acceleration fund?
- Unclaimed Deposit (100 days 100 pays)
- CBDC retail which banks allowed which is not included?
- Rajya Sabha Mooson Meeting Chairman?
- Financial Inclusion Index?
- 2023 celebrates as which year? International Year of Millet
- All of the above products of NPCI?
- India origin related CEO Name?
- Gobardhan Scheme related?
- Important days statement-based questions?
- Chief Justice of India Related questions?
- Economic Survey-related question?
- Budget-related questions (2-3)
- Rural Postal Life Insurance Scheme Related scheme?