| Updated On October 22nd, 2019 at 05:08 pm
Bankersadda is in itself a greatest platform for aspirants preparing for banking examination. We have our services for dedicated student from online to offline so that an aspirant can take benefit of our services. We have our strong hold on all online platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Telegram. The telegram channel of bankersadda is started in january this year. With the telegram channel of Bankersadda, we have the option to explore everything at one place. Here every small details of all banking examination is posted so that a candidate can take the benefit at one place without getting having any worries.
Bankersadda Telegram Channel
Telegram platform of bankersadda is a tool through which information is shared to a large number of audience with the broadcasting feature. After adding 200 members to your group, anyone can join your channel through public or private link. With our telegram channel, you can have notification every time we are find some new information relevant for you.
Here are some benefits of using bankersadda telegram channel:
- Daily government exam notification with its pattern, syllabus, FAQs, etc.
- Daily current affairs for banking and insurance examination.
- Study plans for bank examination preparation aspirants.
- Static as well as current affairs related quizzes are posted daily.
- Job alerts notification whenever there is any vacancy for banks.
- Free PDFs with hundred of mock question.
- Interview experiences of SBI, IBPS, RBI through PGDBF programmes and other interview based examination.
- Live discussions for topics.
- Every notice on our website will be notified through this platform.
This platform is uniques in its own style. It provide information through broadcast messages which will not waste your time on internet as every information will be at your notification. So, next time when you get worried for banking and insurance exam notification, join our telegram channel and get notification of relevant informations.