| Updated On December 11th, 2019 at 11:44 am
Many banking examinations like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B, LIC Assistant etc are lined up ahead to be held this year. Recently EPFO declared EPFO ASO result for prelims, with 94.5 cut off. No doubt the cut off is too high and there are many students who even could not attempt that much questions. Students, as the competition is increasing in leaps and bound, it has become hard to clear even the cut off for bank prelims exams. It has been observed that with the rising level of difficulty, there is rise in cut off marks for bank exams as well. The competition outside is gong to break your bone to be exemplary. The time is high, prepare even for your worst situation in the exam. Expect the unexpected things and make sure you are able to del with them.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
What is Cut Off Marks?
Cut off are the minimum marks set by the organization to recruit a candidate on the basis of it. If a person score below the marks required to clear the cut off, will not be allow to move on to next phase. But the question arises here, how one can clear the overall cut off by securing more than cut off marks in the bank exams? What should be the criteria to score marks above the minimum qualifying marks and to ace your chances of selection in the bank exams. Here, we will discuss about the tips and tricks to score more than cut off marks in the bank exams. Check if you have prepared to the best of your ability or not?
Tips to clear the cut off marks in the bank exams
- Reroute all your focus towards the important topics and then prioritize your needs to work on them.
- Always start with the basics. Never just go for short tricks in the starting this will puzzled you even with the easiest question in the exam.
- Get your doubts resolved on time. Do not feel ashame of asking doubts even if it is very easy or basic concept.
- Practice, revise, and memorise. This is how you can achieve your target.
- Never underestimate yourself. Everyone is different and has different abilities. Remember you can do everything.
- Take mock test to analyze yourself. Mock test are necessary to have a real exam like experience and to keep you calm.
- Always challenge your result. If you have scored 80 marks this time, target to achieve 90 next time. Be your own competitor.
- Make notes and regularly revise from them so that you do not have to look for the important topic and points here and there when ever you required them.
- Do not be afraid of attempting even the hardest and complex question. If you have practices such question, you will easilt tackle them.
- Be confident and relax. Keep your focus on your goal. just recall in your mind how hard you want to achieve it.
Manage your time accordingly. If there is sectional cut off, try to attempt scoring topics first and then proceed with the other. Keep a record of your time and speed with a good mix of accuracy. Make your calculation part so starong that you do not have to make use of pen and paper and you are able to solve even the complex equation within seconds.Also, there is need of giving equal importance to each section as all the sections are important and can fetch you marks.
In case of any issue, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can connect to our moderators below the comment section. All The Best!