As we all know, the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) has released the JAIIB Exam 2022 dates on its official website. The JAIIB Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on 8th, 9th, and 22nd January 2022. As only a few days are left for the examination, we are here with another important topic to help the candidates in their exam preparation. Today, in this article we will discuss How Case studies will help you in qualifying JAIIB Exam
JAIIB Exam 2022 Pattern
Before discussing the case study for JAIIB Exam, let us have a glance on the JAIIB Exam 2022 exam pattern provided in the table below.
|.5 Marks||70 Question||70 Question||70 Question|
|1 Marks||30 Questions||30 Questions||30 Questions|
|2 Marks||15 Questions (Case Studies)||15 Questions (Case Studies)||15 Questions (Case Studies)|
As you can see,15 Questions carry 2 Marks each in each section, and All the 2 marks questions are from Case Studies. So, there are few benefits of preparing case studies before the exam.
- This section is less time-consuming.
- Highest Scoring Section.
- Most Essential Section to CLEAR the JAIIB Exam.
- If you are handy with tricks (How to Solve/attempt Case Study) it will take 1 min max to solve Numerical Questions.
- After Successful Attempt of Case Study Questions, you will score 30 Marks & You have to score 20 more marks to qualify JAIIB Exam.
- The Case Study is Conceptual based, and it will help you understand the topic, which will help you in other courses & your banking career as well.
- 30+ Hours Of Interactive Live Classes
- More Than 600+ Case Studies From PPB+AFB+LRB
- Exam Focused Exhaustive Content
JAIIB 600 Case Study Batch | PPB + AFB + LRB | JAIIB JAN 2022 | Bilingual Live Classes by Adda247
|JAIIB 600 CASE STUDIES BATCH||CLASS DETAILS|
|PPB||8 Classes (10+ Hours)|
|AFB||13 Classes (12+ Hours)|
|LRB||7 Classes (10+ Hours)|
|TOTAL LIVE CLASSES||30+ Hours|
Start Date: 23-Dec-2021
Class Timing: 7:30 AM – 10:30 PM
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of Course through 30+ hours of Live Interactive Classes (Case Study Discussion)
- 600+ Questions will be discussed & practiced in the Live Classes. — Update this point to this one.
- 600+ Questions will be provided.
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts
This course is for all those students who aim to qualify JAIIB in a single attempt and is also for those who intend to do a quick revision of the course
What is JAIIB?
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- It is a flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- JAIIB is for Bankers/members and DBF can be attempted by non-bankers/non-members.
- The exam is held twice every year – Once in May and once in November.
- JAIIB has 3 papers – Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 mark each.
- Clearing JAIIB will earn you increments in Banks and consequently will fetch you an increased salary. In some banks even for promotion, there is some weight for JAIIB. It will enhance your knowledge which in turn will help you even in your day-to-day work.
- JAIIB Paper-1: Principle and Practices of Banking (PPB) is an introduction to Indian banking and touches on almost every aspect, from the Indian financial system to contemporary issues and developments in the industry.
- JAIIB Paper-2: Accounting and Finance for Bankers (AFB) cover major aspects of both accounting and finance required to gain proficiency in the day-to-day accounting in the bank.
- JAIIB Paper-3: Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (LRB) brings an all-inclusive view into all the laws associated with the banking and finance terminologies.
Validity: 3 Months