IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) conducts the JAIIB exam twice every year. But due to Pandemic JAIIB, May 2021 Exam was Postponed and is now scheduled for August.
We have around 2 weeks left for the JAIIB Exam.
JAIIB Exam Pattern:
|.5 Marks||70 Question||70 Question||70 Question|
|1 Marks||30 Questions||30 Questions||30 Questions|
|2 Marks||15 Questions (Case Studies)||15 Questions (Case Studies)||15 Questions (Case Studies)|
As you can see,15 Questions carry 2 Marks each in each section, and All the 2 marks questions are from Case Studies. So, there are few benefits of preparing case studies before the exam.
- This section is less time-consuming.
- Highest Scoring Section.
- Most Essential Section to CLEAR the JAIIB Exam.
- If you are handy with tricks (How to Solve/attempt Case Study) it will take 1 min max to solve Numerical Questions.
- After Successful Attempt of Case Study Questions, you will score 30 Marks & You have to score 20 more marks to qualify JAIIB Exam.
- The Case Study is Conceptual based, and it will help you understand the topic, which will help you in other courses & your banking career as well.
Adda247 Crafted a Signature batch for aspirants looking for a qualifying JAIIB Exam in First Attempt (In Given Time) “JAIIB 600 Case Study Batch”.
Batch Start Date: 21st August 2021
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of the Course through 30+ hours of Live Interactive Classes.
- Live Interactive Case Study Discussion.
- 600+ Questions will be provided.
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts.
Good Luck for the Exam!!