| Updated On December 17th, 2019 at 11:53 am
LIC Assistant Mains exam will be held on 22nd December 2019. After the declaration of LIC Assistant prelims result, aspirants have started their preparation accordingly. LIC is conducting the exam for different zone in a different pattern. According to official notification LIC Assistant Mains exam will be conducted in with Hindi pattern (As a compulsory subject besides English) and without Hindi pattern for those where Hindi is not the official language. From now, hardly two weeks are left for the LIC exam, students needs to fuel up their preparation with the best strategy that will lead to assured success. Keep on reading this article to check LIC Assistant Mains Tips.
The level of difficulty in the exam can be presumed to be moderate to difficult due to increased competition and large number of vacancies. As you are going to appear for the mains, just expect the unexpected to tackle. This is not the time to leave any important topic left uncovered, you need to prepare each and everything to ace your marks. Check LIC Assistant strategy.
- LIC Assistant Mains Study Plan 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language Quiz
What comes in the mind of aspirants is that how they will make it through the LIC Assistant Mains exam 2019. The LIC Assistant Mains Exam 2019 consist of 5 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability/ Computer Aptitude, General/ Financial Awareness, English and Hindi Language that carries a total of 200 marks. To check the LIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern, Click Here
How To Crack LIC Assistant Mains Within 2 Weeks?
The mains exam have sectional cut-off and timings, so an aspirant needs to give importance to each section that can only make him/her to sail through the exam.
Section-Wise Strategy for LIC Assistant Mains 2019
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: This section can carries a total of 40 question of 40 marks. Reasoning demands practice. It is best if you use short tricks and try to solve as many mock as possible. The Computer Aptitude is a very easy area as it only demands basic knowledge of computer.
Check the most important topics to be covered for reasoning and computer knowledge for LIC Assistant Mains exam 2019
|Reasoning Ability||Computer Knowledge|
How to complete the Reasoning Section in the Given time for LIC Assistant Mains 2019?
- Never target to attempt all the questions to increase your attempt. This will lose your accuracy and make you feel puzzled while solving them. You may prefer to practice from Reasoning Best book for bank exam.
- Pick the right question first. Your ability to read the question and grasp it should be efficient. You should know which question to be solved in the beginning and which one can be skipped for later.
- Do the easy questions first. But do not waste much time finding the same. As only one question will be displayed on-screen in one time.
- Do not feel panic. Be very calm, easy and confident. Do not get nervous
- Keep a check on the time.
- Try to grasp Reasoning tricks to solve the questions within seconds. This will help you save your time.
- Take the section-wise test. Taking Reasoning test will help you analyze your performance and a chance to work on your weak points.
General/ Financial Awareness: Most of the banking and insurance examination demands financial and banking awareness knowledge and so their mains exam do have General/ Financial Awareness section. In LIC Assistant Mains exam, the General/ Financial Awareness carries a total of 40 question each carrying 1 marks. The level of question is almost moderate. Candidate need to read a newspaper daily. Also, it is recommended to read a monthly General Awareness Magazine.
|General/ Financial Awareness|
Quantitative Aptitude: The quants section carries a total of 40 question each carrying 1 marks. It has generally the same syllabus as the other banking examination. Practice can make a big difference in your selection process. If you are confident enough to clear prelims, you must have gone the quant section and so must need a polishing touch.
Number series: These questions are bit tricky but if you have practiced a good number of questions on this topic then you can solve these questions in less time .
Data interpretation: DI can be asked in different form like, pie chart, bar graph, caselet, tabular. You can expect maximum number of questions from this topic. Also prepare arithmetic part to ace in this section as most of the DI questions are based on the miscellaneous part.
Quadratic equations and Inequalities: Questions asked on this topic are not very difficult. And if you know the concepts then you can solve these questions easily.
Next comes the scoring chapters of arithmetic part like Average, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Interest, Ratio and Proportion. These chapters are mostly formula based and tricks can be used and if you have practiced them properly. Practice these questions daily and try to solve them with complete accuracy in the minimum span of time. Sometimes questions in DI are also based on these topics so do not skip any of these as they are very important to increase your score.
English and Hindi: Both these section demands the knowledge of grammar. Although a little practice can help you in clearing the cut-off. This section are the most error-prone, so try to attempt questions that you know. Every small mistakes count. The important area to focus are: error spotting, sentence formation, reading comprehension, etc.
|English Language||Hindi Language|
- Go through the topics given above thoroughly.
- For reference, you can look into previous year’s paper of IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk to get a glimpse of questions that can be asked in LIC Assistant Mains Hindi Language.
- Solve sectional mock test that will help you in eliminating the confusion. Also you should opt for overall mock that will help you in mainatianing speed and accuracy.
- There is a sectional timing and marks break-up in LIC Assistant Mains Exam. So, candidates are advised to keep time management in mind
You may also like to read:
Check the LIC Assistant Mains Test Series below that includes full length mock as well.