The Computer Awareness Paper is a very important part of various banking mains examinations. This section tests the candidate’s basic level of familiarity with computers and computer concepts that is a must for any job position. But many aspirants are still dubious on how to prepare for the computer knowledge paper? In this article, we will be discussing the best way to prepare for the Computer Awareness Section for Bank Mains Exams.
How to prepare computer paper for bank mains exams?
The basic approach to prepare for any paper is by getting familiar with its important topics on which questions are formed. Similarly, there are some important topics of computer awareness section on which the majority of the questions in the Bank Mains Exams￼￼ are based. Candidates must study the below mentioned important topics thoroughly to excel in the computer awareness section:￼￼
- History of computers
- Computer memory
- Computer hardware and IO devices
- Storage units
- MS Office, Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Computer virus
- Computer hacking
- Computer network – types
- Operating systems, types, and their functions
- Computer software
- Basic knowledge about DBMS
- Shortcut keys
- Basic knowledge about the internet
- Make notes while studying the above important topics. Studying from handwritten notes￼ will organize your ideas and information from the text. Making notes also keeps you focused and engaged while reading. It will help you keep a record of what you have read so you can locate it more easily in the future.￼￼
- Have a look at the previous years’ question papers. Solving previous years’ papers can be very helpful for the candidates as it will familiarise them with the question pattern and difficulty level of the topics. After solving the papers candidates can analyze their performance and rectify the mistakes before the actual examination.￼
- One of the quickest ways to revise the preparation for the computer awareness section is by attempting quizzes. Attempting quiz will be less time-consuming and will give the candidates a highlight of the important topics from the computer awareness section.
- Attempt the mock tests. Attempting mock tests regularly will familiarise the candidates with their weaknesses and strengths. Aspirants can rectify the mistakes and turned their weaknesses into stains right before the examination to ensure scoring maximum marks in the Mains Examinations.
- ￼￼ Watch live classes and discussions on our official YouTube channel where our experts will be covering all important topics related to the computer awareness section￼.