NABARD has released an advertisement in the newspaper for the recruitment of NABARD Grade A and B. A total number of 162 vacancies are released for the recruitment. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment must start preparing for the examination. Today, in this article we are going to provide you the preparation strategy for NABARD Grade A 2021 exam.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NABARD Grade A and B recruitment 2021 from 17 July 2021 till 7 August 2021 through online mode. Candidates can read all the important notification related to NABARD recruitment 2021 from the link below.
Preparation Strategy For NABARD Grade A 2021
Candidates will get the selection based on the phase 1, Phase II exam followed by the interview round. The NABARD Grade A Phase 1 exam will consists of 7 subjects. The detailed preparation strategies for NABARD Grade A 2021 exam are mentioned below.
- Know your Syllabus: Candidates are advised to start their preparation while having a detailed knowledge about the exam pattern and syllabus. This will give you an idea about what to prepare.
- Check Important Topics: After getting the detailed knowledge about the syllabus and exam pattern, read out the previous year papers. This will help you in analyzing the difficulty level of the examinations and the common and important topics asked in the papers.
- Study Plan: After this make a study plan and time table which will consists of all the topics which you have to cover.
- Divide your time: While preparing for the examination, give equal time to each section, and utilize more time to that topic which you find difficult in studying.
- Study Material: Study material also plays a very important role in any of the exam preparation. Study with the best study material which is available on our Adda247 app, and enroll yourselves in the live lectures which are given by our experts faculties.
- Reading Newspaper Daily: Read the newspaper daily, this will help the candidate in preparing for general awareness and will also improve the vocabulary for engli0sh language section.
- Attempt Free Quizzes: Once you are done with the entire syllabus, start giving the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app.
- Practice: Practice is the only key to success, practice with the new pattern questions as much as you can.
- Mock Test: After practicing with free quizzes, start giving the mock test and sectional test which are designed by our expert faculty, this will help you to improve your speed and efficiency.
- Previous Year Papers: Practice with the previous year question paper, by this you will get familiar with the difficulty level of the examination.
- Lastly, avoid any kind of distractions while preparing for the examination, and keep your focus on preparation.
NABARD Grade A 2021: Prelims Exam Pattern
The below table shows the exam pattern of the prelims exams. The exam will have 7 sections for which candidates will have 2 hours to complete the exam.
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||40|