The reasoning ability section is one of the most important sections for every bank examination. This section is asked both in the prelims examination and the mains examination of every bank test. As we all know, the IBPS and SBI have successfully completed the prelims exam of SBI Clerk and IBPS RRB Clerk and PO, now the candidates who have qualified in the prelims exam will appear in the mains examination. The maximum amount of questions from this section in the bank mains exam are being asked from the puzzle and seating arrangement. So, to help you up in your preparation today we are here with some preparation tips on how to prepare puzzles and seating arrangements for the bank Mains exam.
Types of Puzzles and Seating Arrangement Questions asked in Bank Mains examination
There are various types of puzzles and seating arrangement questions asked in the examination which are:
- Box puzzle.
- Floor puzzle.
- Scheduling Puzzle.
- Direction sense puzzle.
- Blood relation puzzle.
- linear Arrangement.
- Circular Arrangement (inward, outward, or both side facing)
- Square/Rectangular Arrangement (inward, outward, or both sides facing)
- Combination of the above three with puzzles.
Preparation Strategy For Puzzle and Seating Arrangement for Bank Mains exam
Candidates who will appear in the bank mains examination must be well aware of the pattern of seating arrangement and puzzles. This section is said to be quite tricky but if students have prepared well for this section, then it is quite scoring. Below are some of the tips which will be helpful for preparing the Puzzle and Seating Arrangement for the bank mains examinations.
- While solving the puzzles and Seating Arrangement candidates questions must make 2-3 possibilities for the same puzzle and keep canceling them as per the question. This will help the students to solve the puzzle with 100% accuracy.
- Candidates are advised to read the questions very carefully write down the important instructions and point while reading the question. This will help in the possibilities and solving the puzzles more quickly.
- Keep your focus on increasing your speed as well. Because speed plays a very crucial role in banking examinations.
- Daily practice with the questions of seating arrangement and puzzles. This will help in maintaining speed and accuracy.
- Start attempting the questions from the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app which are helpful for the mains examination.
- Candidates are also advised to start giving the mock test and sectional test which are designed by our expert’s faculty based on the latest exam patterns. And after attempting the mock test and sectional test thoroughly go through the same and rectify your mistakes.
- Make a habit to practice the difficult questions with the latest pattern. This will help you in attempting the questions in the examination.
- At last do not forget to practice the questions from the previous year’s papers, as this also helps in the preparation of the examination. By practicing with the previous year’s papers, candidates will get familiar with the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the examinations.
We hope that these preparation strategies and tips will be helpful for all the candidates who will appear in the upcoming bank mains examination.
Study well and keep practicing with Adda247!!