IBPS Clerk Mains Examination is scheduled to be held on the 20th of this month and you are hardly left with a couple of weeks to revise everything that you have done so far. As we already know, a total of four sections are asked in the main examination of IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018-19. Out of all the four sections, the one that requires the minimal efforts to bag the maximum marks is the General Awareness Section. Unlike other sections, you don’t require to perform long and complex calculations or penetrate deeply through the questions to arrive at the final solution. You just need to read the question and mark the correct option if you know it or skip on to the next one if you don’t. To put it in a nutshell, it helps you bag the maximum marks in the minimum time. So, in the following points, we will be discussing how you can score 35+ marks in the General Awareness Section of IBPS Clerk Main Examination 2018-19.
1. A new trend has been observed in the pattern of the General Awareness Section of banking examinations i.e. the questions are now being asked from the current affairs of past 5-6 months.
2. Visit Current Affairs Adda on a daily basis which provides you with a better categorization of news with the list of top five categorizations on the home page of the blog itself. You can also access monthly current affairs for various competitive exams under “Monthly Archives”.
3. We hope you have prepared your handwritten notes of daily current affairs of the past 5-6 months (which helps you memorize them for a longer period of time). Revise all the news before you appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018-19.
4. Most of you have a habit of simply glancing through the headlines of important news which can cost you much-required marks in the exam for minute detail about the news are being asked in the banking and insurance examinations.
5. Static Facts are also being asked from current events. For example, “Jim Yong Kim has recently Resigns As President Of The World Bank”, based on the news, we can conjecture that the static facts about World Bank can be asked in the exam.