IBPS Clerk Mains Examination is scheduled to be held on the 20th of this month and you are hardly left with a couple of weeks to revise everything that you have done so far. As we already know, a total of four sections are asked in the main examination of IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018-19. Out of all the four sections, the one that requires the minimal efforts to bag the maximum marks is the General Awareness Section. Unlike other sections, you don’t require to perform long and complex calculations or penetrate deeply through the questions to arrive at the final solution. You just need to read the question and mark the correct option if you know it or skip on to the next one if you don’t. To put it in a nutshell, it helps you bag the maximum marks in the minimum time. So, in the following points, we will be discussing how you can score 35+ marks in the General Awareness Section of IBPS Clerk Main Examination 2018-19.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
All Tests Series
Doubt Clearing by experts
Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
Structured course content
Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
Topic level knowledge tests
Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
1. A new trend has been observed in the pattern of the General Awareness Section of banking examinations i.e. the questions are now being asked from the current affairs of past 5-6 months.
2. Visit Current Affairs Adda on a daily basis which provides you with a better categorization of news with the list of top five categorizations on the home page of the blog itself. You can also access monthly current affairs for various competitive exams under “Monthly Archives”.
3. We hope you have prepared your handwritten notes of daily current affairs of the past 5-6 months (which helps you memorize them for a longer period of time). Revise all the news before you appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018-19.
4. Most of you have a habit of simply glancing through the headlines of important news which can cost you much-required marks in the exam for minute detail about the news are being asked in the banking and insurance examinations.
5. Static Facts are also being asked from current events. For example, “Jim Yong Kim has recently Resigns As President Of The World Bank”, based on the news, we can conjecture that the static facts about World Bank can be asked in the exam.