IBPS Clerk cut-off 2019: IBPS is all set to conduct IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 19 January 2020. This year IBPS has released a total of 12075 vacancies. This article is dedicated to provide you with the previous years IBPS Clerk cut off. This will help you understand the trajectory followed by IBPS and will help you to understand the difficulty level of the examination. Also, the previous year’s cut-off will help you in predicting the number of good attempts in the upcoming examination.
You may also like to check:
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2018:
In 2018, the total number of vacancies in IBPS Clerk was 7275 according to the official notification. Moreover, the vacancies were increased at the time of joining. Here is the IBPS Clerk 2018 cut-off of all the stages.
The cut-off of any examination depends on the following factors:
- Level of the Examination.
- Pattern of the Examination.
- Number of Vacancies.
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy.
- Mains Qualifying ratio with respect to total number of vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Main Cut Off 2018:
Here is the main cut off of IBPS Clerk 2018.
|Andaman & Nicobar||02||NA||NA|
|Dadara & Nagar Haveli||05||44.25||NA|
|Daman & Diu||06||37.93||37.8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||94||54.93||44|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Cut Off:
As the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is emerging soon, we will provide you with the full length state-wise cut-off.
Here is the cut-off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018.
|State Name||Cut Off|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cut Off:
In 2017, The total number of vacancies in IBPS Clerk was 7883 according to the official notification. Here is the IBPS Clerk 2017 cut-off of all the stages.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Main Cut Off:
Here is the main cut off of IBPS Clerk 2017.
|State/ UT||Final Cut-off 2017|
|Andaman & Nicobar||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar haveli||39.02|
|Daman & Diu||45.92|
|Jammu & Kashmir||52.31|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims Cut Off:
Here is the cut-off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017.
|Daman & Diu||70.75|
|Jammu & Kashmir||76.00|
According to previous trends of IBPS Clerk examination, vacancies have been increased after the declaration of results. So this factor plays a crucial role in dynamic cut-off for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Examination.
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for IBPS Clerk Mains, click on the link given below: