IBPS Clerk Prelims State-wise Cut Off:
The following table has the state-wise cut off for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 examination:
|Madhya Pradesh||70 (GEN), 61.50 (OBC)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||72.25|
|Assam||43.43 (OBC), 40.79 (SC)|
- Level of the Examination
- Pattern of the Examination
- Number of Vacancies
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy
- Mains Qualifying ratio with respect to total number of vacancies
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Cut-Off Analysis
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Cut Off:
Here is the cut-off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
|State Name||Cut Off|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims Cut-off
Here is the cut-off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017.
|Daman & Diu||70.75|
|Jammu & Kashmir||76.00|
IBPS Clerk Cut-Off Comparison
|State/ UT||Final Cut-off 2016||Final Cut-off 2017|
|Andaman & Nicobar||36.97||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar haveli||33.94||39.02|
|Daman & Diu||30.60||45.92|
|Jammu & Kashmir||40.28||52.31|
|The Cut-off marks are out of 100|
Overall cut-off depends on many factors including:
- Total number of vacancies.
- Total number of candidates who have appeared in the exam.
- Level of the examination (EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT)